• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Triceps

KarlW

My Little Man
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As a variation of close grip bench press I sometimes use the calf raise machine, you know with the pads that rest on your shoulders.....You cup your hands under the pads, keep your elbows in and push up. I realise this also works the shoulders to some extent but my question is this: Has anyone else used this for Triceps and what do you think?

Originally posted by KarlW
As a variation of close grip bench press I sometimes use the calf raise machine, you know with the pads that rest on your shoulders.....You cup your hands under the pads, keep your elbows in and push up. I realise this also works the shoulders to some extent but my question is this: Has anyone else used this for Triceps and what do you think?

Must admit...never saw that one before. Don't know if I'd do it myself, but if YOU feel it, than more power to you :thumb:

I would assume it would be more shoulders than anything else, for me at least.

i would also say that you are doing more shoulders than tris. it seems like you are trying to do a variation of french presses. try using the ez-curl bar and do standing french presses!

What are skull crushers ? Is is where you lie on a bench with the bar above your head and lower it to your head or just behind keeping your upper arms perpendicular to the floor ?

Originally posted by KarlW
What are skull crushers ? Is is where you lie on a bench with the bar above your head and lower it to your head or just behind keeping your upper arms perpendicular to the floor ?

Yup!

Back