• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Emphasizing certain muscles

Josh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I have a muscle that seems to develop slower than the rest, and if I want to stimulate it to grow faster, how should I do this? What kind of changes can I do to a normal routine to put more emphasize to this muscle?

- Josh

Sometimes the reason a muscle isn't developing as quick as you would like is because stabilizer muscles are holding it back by giving out first before the target muscle gets worked.

You may need to get those stabilizers up to par first.

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Sometimes the reason a muscle isn't developing as quick as you would like is because stabilizer muscles are holding it back by giving out first before the target muscle gets worked.

You may need to get those stabilizers up to par first.

Let's say for chest, the stabilizing muscles would be shoulders and triceps, correct? Would this mean I need to focus on these 2 muscles first, working them first and hard in the sessions before chest, and then after sometime returning to chest?

- Josh

Well, for chest You could start with flies to pre fatigue your pec muscles so that your shoulders and tri's arn't giving out first.

With back, there are different grips that you can use so your bi's arn't giving out before your back does, just depends on the exercise.

Originally posted by Josh

Let's say for chest, the stabilizing muscles would be shoulders and triceps, correct?
Yes
Would this mean I need to focus on these 2 muscles first, working them first and hard in the sessions before chest, and then after sometime returning to chest?
No, like I said in the above post, do flies first to pre fatigue the chest then go to bench.
You will want to work on strengthening your shoulders and tri's but do them on a seperate day or at least AFTER your chest workout.

- Josh

Hmmm, okay, I understand, I think. Thanks, Scotty.

- Josh

Back