• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey DP..............and everyone;)

Leslie

DOWNSIZING
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just outta curiousity:

When you have A cheat meal......what is it?

Les! Les! :finger: :nope:

More threads to get us in trouble.... first the chocolate thread now this one!

if it's an actaul "cheat", it's whatever the hell i want it to be.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
if it's an actaul "cheat", it's whatever the hell i want it to be.

That's what I thought, BUT I asked becasue of:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain

ONE CHEAT MEAL!

Not a day! :lol:

Consumed within one hour....and nothing worse that what you described....shit...I haven't had popcorn in 3.5 years..... the price of having my BF stay between 5.5- 8%. :D

DP

I don't want to sabotage every lil lost/gain I have made. Any things to AVOID? Like popcorn?

Well then if you don't wanna "sabotage" anything, then do some sort of refeed and work your cheat meal(s) into it. Preferably sticking within the confides of high carbs (even sugars) and low fat.

Pizza, pizza, and more pizza...up to 8 slices in one sitting...oh, and a giant bottle of Coke!

If you put chocolate on the pizza you can have two cheats for the price of one.

3 Balance Gold Carmel Nut Blast bars (I have to stop at 3) :lol:

Or say Saturday Night.....dinner party

Small serving of Mifun Salad (puffy rice noodles, sesame oil/rice vinegar (sugar) dressing) We put Veat (look it up) in this, it was our part of the "Pot luck" :D (salad shrimp, 2 lbs were optional, and I scarfed)

Somebody"s Brocoli Tofu creation....tasted "Bready" and a poopload of Walnuts :D (Definitely a POOPLOAD)

Probably the worse I'v eaten in a long time! :lol:

DP

:haha: Damn DP- I guess ya made up for lost time!

Gopro: I can see myself eatting a pizza pie afte my show. I ahve had a craving for pizza and cookie dough! LOL

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
If you put chocolate on the pizza you can have two cheats for the price of one.

Well, I'll have the chocolate, but after I eat my pizza!!! As long as it all takes place at the same sitting, I will just consider it a "cheat meal."

Cheat Meal....Any PASTA, Ceasar Salad, and a tasty TREAT (something chocolate) to finish it off!

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Leslie.....you Place, and I send you a can of KETO Pizza Dough! LOL :D

lifeservices.com

DP

DP~ If I PLACE I will BUY EVERYONE at IM Keto Pizza dough LOL

In fact, I had pizza last night...but a light meal of 4 slices with extra cheese. Today I am veiny and full...should be a bull in the gym! :thumb:

when is it allright to cheat ??

I had a cheat meal "snack" last night....Chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. Woke up this morning feeling bloated and wish I hadn't cheated, LOL.

Originally posted by perfecto
when is it allright to cheat ??

Depends on your goals...

I had 3 slices of pizza yesterday, first cheat in 2 weeks. Usually its pizza or ice cream, I haven't been to a fast food joint in probably 6-8 weeks.

Back