• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kuso
Of course that sex is with a woman....not like some of you other freaks!!!

Anyway, here is the list

Dude, you must be having trouble with your computer tonight that link was totally screwed.......no worries though I decided I'ld be a nice guy and fix it for you, one question though, why would you post this on the web?? Is this like some sort of coming out thing for you?? anyhow here is the right link......

Attachments

• list.jpg
    list.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 68
Now honestly people do I not absolutley rule or what?? We need an impartial ref in here cause that was one hell of a one punch, now do I not win??

Err it was a joke, ie there's nothing he likes more than sex.
D'oh.

Originally posted by kanun
Err it was a joke, ie there's nothing he likes more than sex.
D'oh.

I understand that, my reply to him was a joke as well :D:D

Re: Re: A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!

Originally posted by BjUaFyF

Dude, you must be having trouble with your computer tonight that link was totally screwed.......no worries though I decided I'ld be a nice guy and post MY OWN personal thoughts on this for you......hopefully we`ll have similar opinions. :D

Dude, :barf: Thanks for the thought, but you obviously couldn`t understand that my original post was HUMOUR...........thanks for posting your own preferances and making me lose my dinner, but NO, we don`t have anywhere near similar ways of thinking nor life :shake: you GAYLORD!!!.

attachment.php

God it`s easy kicking your ass, but fucking time consuming :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• gaylord.jpg
    gaylord.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 91
Re: Re: Re: A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!

Dude, :barf: Thanks for the thought, but you obviously couldn`t understand that my original post was HUMOUR...........thanks for posting your own preferances and making me lose my dinner, but NO, we don`t have anywhere near similar ways of thinking nor life :shake: you GAYLORD!!!.

attachment.php

God it`s easy kicking your ass, but fucking time consuming :rolleyes: :D

holy shit was that ever weak, that was so weak, weak can't even be used to describe how weak that was kuso. I refer to the number six thing you would rather do than have sex, you're just mad cause I found the real link.........take a break and come back with some originality :D:D

bj you sick bastard y must you always bring me and my ass into your sick fantasy's........no matter how gay you are you can't infect people it just doesn't work that way it's not like your raging case of genital warts :no: that you got from your butt lovin from mmafiter :D

Glad there is one other smart person in this thread buddy :thumb: :D

New meat pointing out the obvious, I think you can do better than some lame ass comeback such as "you obviously didn't understand....." What you fail to understand is the awesome might you have chosen to butt heads with :D:D

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
bj you sick bastard y must you always bring me and my ass into your sick fantasy's........no matter how gay you are you can't infect people it just doesn't work that way it's not like your raging case of genital warts :no: that you got from your butt lovin from mmafiter :D

thats just a whole sick and twisted melded version of shit I have already said to you, I'll allow a huddle between you and Kuso but for christsakes come up with something original you guys!!!!!

What you fail to understand is the awesome might you have chosen to butt heads with :D:D

It doesn`t matter how much you come on to me, it just ain`t happening bud.....I`m not iterested in your butt EVER!

It's getting so that someone funny has to copyright his material around here!!!! :D:D

It doesn`t matter how much you come on to me, it just ain`t happening bud.....I`m not iterested in your butt EVER!

Then quit sending me all those PM's asking for pictures of it, make up your damn mind!!!

thats just a whole sick and twisted melded version of shit I have already said to you, I'll allow a huddle between you and Kuso but for christsakes come up with something original you guys!!!!!

what? :scratch: is that the best you can do?

i think your"dyslexic queerism" is acting up again

what? :scratch: is that the best you can do?

i think your"dyslexic queerism" is acting up again

what is it with you and the queer stuff buddy, queer fag gay queer gaylord, I think you got to much dick on your mind, go have a cold shower!!!!

Hey you might wanna ask yer buddy kuso there why he didn't feel the need to change your name out of that post he stole eh?? Kinda slamming his own partner.

i will steal this great quote:

WTF BJ!? i think your sucking bad cock again man your the one who brought your "queerism" into this talking about your wild fantasy of me a kuso :barf: i think you need some gayhab to get over the nights of gaying you've done it every night since.....:confused: forever

Kinda slamming his own partner.

you and mmafiter slam each other in the ass everynight, atleast mine was in a post :D

IML Gear Cream!

you and mmafiter slam each other in the ass everynight, atleast mine was in a post :D

again with the homoerotic delusions, dude see a shrink!!

man i don't need to see a shrink you need to see a real life naked girl and maybe you wouldn't have to try impressing people by saying you found the g-spot :lol:

man i don't need to see a shrink you need to see a real life naked girl and maybe you wouldn't have to try impressing people by saying you found the g-spot :lol:

good idea Im gonna go crawl into bed with one right now, maybe Ill send ya some webcam pics tommorow, give ya something fresh to pull the pud to, those hustlers of yours are getting mighty old and all the pages are stuck together.

FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WANT GAY PICS OF YOU!!!! NO ONE DOES!!! :D

Originally posted by tidalwaverus
what happening here is this becoming a gay web side ? BJ take your butt fucking fantcies some where else! We all know whats on your mind I just don't want to read about it. YOU THE BOMB

:laugh:!! tidal your the man :thumb: :D

Of course that sex is with a woman....not like some of you other freaks!!!

Anyway, here is the list

My list is a bit longer:

Sex w/two women
Sex w/three women
Sex w/ four women

etc

etc

etc

Sex w/my harem of women :D

DP

i wouldn't want 2 wemon mad at me for not giving them good sex i have enough troubles with one but a harem of girls unsatisfied crap man i'd be in trouble :D

Kuso honey, I thought your joke was Hilarious!! ;)

Back