• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!

IML Gear Cream!
Kuso-LMAO :lol:
(REALLY hate to say this)
Bjuafyf's first reply-LMFAO :laugh:

:shrug: it was a good one

Kuso - you forgot to change #2 when you posted the list again...

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
i wouldn't want 2 wemon mad at me for not giving them good sex i have enough troubles with one but a harem of girls unsatisfied crap man i'd be in trouble :D

I don't even have to try.........:D:D This is to easy!

Originally posted by kuso

Thank you babe :kiss:

It was quite funny til it was hijacked :rolleyes: :D

Hijacked???? oh i see the original was hijacked, you hijacked right back kuso bin laden

Originally posted by irontime
Kuso-LMAO :lol:
(REALLY hate to say this)
Bjuafyf's first reply-LMFAO :laugh:

:shrug: it was a good one

Finally someone has seen the light, I completely retract any pics and or statements made about or directed at Iron time
:thumb:

Originally posted by tidalwaverus
what happening here is this becoming a gay web side ? BJ take your butt fucking fantcies some where else! We all know whats on your mind I just don't want to read about it. YOU THE BOMB

oohhhh a new bitch has decided that he wants to join the fray, just aching to see doctored pics of yourself aren't ya!!!!

Originally posted by bigss75
HEY BJ

Hey Bigss I guess this means you're an asshole!!! :D:D, finally decided to come back after taking a few days of from the last thrashing I gave ya!!!:D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BjUaFyF
thrashing I gave ya!!!:D

You havent giving anybody a thrashing
You are the laughing stalk of this forum

eh laughing stock, people laughing with me at me, it's of no real concern, as long as people are laughing, laughter heals all wounds my friend doesn't matter who or what causes it, thanks for the compliment.

as long as people are laughing, laughter heals all wounds QUOTE]

tell that to a guy who got his nuts cut off :D

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
as long as people are laughing, laughter heals all wounds QUOTE]

tell that to a guy who got his nuts cut off :D

well laughter in that situation would make me feel better cause I'ld laughing LMAO!!!!

cunnilingus!!! that's what i'd rather be doing rather than sex but sex is a close second!!! Fuck!!! I haven't been getting any of either and god damn i'm horny!! lol anyone wanna taste the rainbow?? lol :p :lol: :eyebrow: :cheeky:

ya, that was men and traps littles wars :D

Back