• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP Clen

nyf1nest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been taking gp clen the past few days just wanted to say it's working really well, already dropped a few pounds and looking leaner, shakes are a pain in the ass but thats clen. Going to be starting test dbol deca all by gp tomorrow will be giving feedback on those as well :winkfinger:

Been taking gp clen the past few days just wanted to say it's working really well, already dropped a few pounds and looking leaner, shakes are a pain in the ass but thats clen. Going to be starting test dbol deca all by gp tomorrow will be giving feedback on those as well :winkfinger:
Sounds good. :D

Yea, my buddies been getting some pretty good shakes off 40mcg of GP Clen.

LOVE their clen, as well as the other goodies you mentioned. Keep us advised how it goes!!

I ran their clen last spring. It was very strong.

Yeah it's working real well, looking forward to starting my whole cycle tomorrow

GP oils are smooth as eggs haha

Nice man. I've been heavy into the ECY stacks, I can't wait to try me some Clenbuterol though.

That's awesome !
Few days ago i ordered some clen just to test the waters with Naps.

Bro they were nothing but solid to me, all my questions were answered in a timely matter, came earlier than expected, and so far products are spot on. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Bro they were nothing but solid to me, all my questions were answered in a timely matter, came earlier than expected, and so far products are spot on. :winkfinger:
I'm glad i'm hearing good things !
So far i'm expecting my order which was shipped 6 days after it's submission - the only minus so far.
Still we have much time to go until i review Naps all around.

Just ordered! What doseages are you all on? I know it varies from person to person.

Is Clen good for losing fat? I've researched a little bit and just want to know from people who have taken it.... I am 6'2, 250lbs, and work out occasionally but have alot more body fat than I want.

So, is Clen legit or what?

Back