• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question for Z

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey Z i know the dom is restockin now but i have i int order ready to go just gotta go to moneygram but i jus wanna ask u first are u gtg wit int order to usa right now ??? thnx

2 weeks restocking

Think he stopped taking orders today. If your order was accepted you should be g2g. Im sure Z will let you know.

-Scagnetti

Contact Z-he should be around in the morning-Thanks

yea i thought he was on hold just for the dom....im sure business is boomin especially wit ppl gettin lied to everyday from sum of these bull shit scammers out there ...even a few on here ;...im happy we got Z

Hi

If you placed your order before tody morning (and it was for international pack) then you don't have to be worried about it - it will be processed as usual

z.

no Z i didnt ************ yet but i can asap if u tell me we are good to go ...ARE WE GOOD TO GO ????

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
k chino ...he was just here so i tried to throw that up real fast but i know ...thnx...maybe sumbody can erase that for me thnx

Can you post proof of this, or is this just an accusation you are throwing out?

Hey bro-how goes it ? Yah- we see trolls like this quite a bit lately- same as over on the other sponsor boards. It has been discussed and the mods are right on it-is looking like some bans if it keeps up. Thse boards are for intelligent discussion- not flame wars or trolls. It adds nothing to the discussion and takes awy from the members seeking valuable discussion. It gets old-but I guess just part of hiding behind a computer screen. Oh well:coffee:

Hey bro-how goes it ? Yah- we see trolls like this quite a bit lately- same as over on the other sponsor boards. It has been discussed and the mods are right on it-is looking like some bans if it keeps up. Thse boards are for intelligent discussion- not flame wars or trolls. It adds nothing to the discussion and takes awy from the members seeking valuable discussion. It gets old-but I guess just part of hiding behind a computer screen. Oh well:coffee:

All is good Bro on the home front, just getting a bit fed up with the bullshit here. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Hope all is good with you! Later!!

bros edited this thread

so lame...............at the comment I saw

bros edited this thread

so lame...............at the comment I saw

Thanks Bro- the admin was looking at the guy also- not putting up with it any longer and banning. I 'm outta here for a couple days guys- back in a flash -Thanks

the funds were sent Z thnx ..i left all the info on in mail on ur site thnx again

Back