• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol and pct

1krazyrider

Pounding Iron !!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well just recently got a sm order from a source that is no longer in business, which sucks because he came through then immediatley was gone off the board . So know my search begins again . So in my order i got Dbol,Nola, and hcg . Main reason was just to get a sm. order so if i got burnt it wouldnt suck so bad. So as im looking for my next source im going to run dbol for 6 weeks with hcg and nolva for pct. Should i run aromisin also. My doc has me on androgel , which i feel it is not enough. So im going to get test on my next oder. Any thoughts would be appreciated ,thanks ..

Oral only cycle is not a smart idea, you need clomid instead of nolva for pct and the smartest thing you can do is hold on to what you have, get some test e or c, and some clomid.
then start a nice 500 test 8-10 or 12 weeks with dbol to kick start, hold on to nolva for gyno and use clomid and HCG for pct.you can get some aromasin also

Ps whats your stats? and cycle history?

Last edited:
Thanks bro,Ok to start off my stats are 5'10" 205. 42 bf 15% and the last cycle i did was about 20 yrs ago . And i ran anadrol by itself then and had great results other than gyno, which i ran nolva. I didnt have shit for info like this back then , And this is huge for me but still somewhat confusing , especially on pct.still searching and learning ,but there is so many variations people run.I have also ran test and not sure it was good . My Doc has me on Androgel and that was one reason for me holding off on add more test, until i find a good source with what i need. I also finished afew weeks ago running Andro Hard which in my opinion definateley boost my test and libido. Now im definately missing it and so is my girl. So your input is appreciated man, thanks again

Back