• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KG's journey back

karategirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am not new to iron mag. In 2000 I hung out here alot when I was getting ready for some comps( See Journal of a Warrior Women).
Well in the time since I have had major growth for my business. I am a personal trainer, nutrition consultant at 2 gyms and I am working for a psychiatrist doing health risk analysis programs for his clients who are primarily people with eating disorders. It has also been a year of devastating personal set backs. So, long story short, there has been inconsistancy with nutrition and workouts. But I'm ready to go now!

Sunday, November 24

Meal #1

1 egg
4 whites
1 oz. pep jack cheese
green pep & onion
*above cooked as omlette in olive oil l
3/4 c. frozen blueberries
1 big ass mug green tea

Meal #2

4 oz. Chicken( cooked)
1 Tbsp flax oil
1/4 cup salsa
romain lettuce

Meal #3

1 egg
4 egg whites
1 oz. pep jack
mushrooms
1/2 c oats( cooked)

Meal#4

4 oz. chicken
1 cup raw broccli

easily drank 8 quarts of water over the day( not sure how many liters that is:confused: .......but I got up to pee about 5 times in the night!!!

I know that I need to start earlier and get at least one more meal into me. I've been reading the DPw8 stuff in the nutrition section. It is new to me though and am very anxious to learn it. My confusion lies in which meals to take in fat and how much, which meals to take in fruit , which meals to take in my complex carbs. I am trying to get fiber at every meal. Any adjustments would be greatly appreciated :thumb: ( DP &w8, you guys out there?).

Okay, the kids are up. I'll be back to post more info a little later:)

Last edited:
I only have a second right now...hopefully DP will pop in....

8 quarts of water is unecessary at this point....do 6 and take a multi mineral at night.

Fat goes w/ every meal...10-15 g total...last meal is very important for this as it has to take you to morning.

Definitely not enough calories....you must have at least one more meal in there!

General rule of thumb....25-30 g of carbs per meal

More later :)

Hi you two,
My goals.Well I would like to compete again. But in the mean time I would like to pick up some lean mass. I know I've put some serious bf( from 8% to some where aroung 20%, I'm guessing) by advise of my trainer. Said I was too lean to build lean mass, that I'd have to get upward toward 26% for muscle growth...This is all new to me but, I'm starting to question his methods or his knowledge in this area. Anyway, I would like to get back to my ripped self again but benefit (somehow :rolleyes: )from this FAT gain :(
bw,bf?......This could scare the shit out of you people. I don't own a scale but I will weigh myself at the gym tonight. I'll also bring my calipers home and have my hubby clip me. I'll post tomorrow.
Ht :5'3.75.
Somatotype: I'm not really sure where I fall. I guess I need more of an explaination or a link if it exisits.

Training. I have instructed kickboxing for the last 4 years and also studied karate. I have been strength training for about 3 maybe 4 years. The last year very inconsistant with my strength workouts. I've been teaching 3 kb classes / week and lifting 3 times/ week since then end of September. My strength workouts have varied every time I'm in the gym. Not to mention I need an off duty teeshirt or something because no one has the common descentsy(sp?) to leave me alone to train. sorry . I will be training and teaching kb tonight and I'm not sure how to account for the class expenditure.
the rest of my meals will look like this:

Meal #2

Tin of tuna w/ 2tsp of olive oil
1/2 cup oats w/ stevia and cinnamon
multivitamin and cayene capsule

Meal #3

4 oz. Chicken (cooked)
Romain lettuce
1 med. tomato
1 TbspFlax oil and 2Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar for dressing

Meal#4

4 oz. 90% lean ground beef
1/2 cup sweet potato

Meal #5

4 oz. chicken
1 cup raw broccli
1 Tbsp Newmans' Balsamic Vinegrette

and of coarse shit loads of water!

Sorry so lengthy, Thank you DP and w8

I know I've put some serious bf( from 8% to some where aroung 20%, I'm guessing) by advise of my trainer. Said I was too lean to build lean mass, that I'd have to get upward toward 26% for muscle growth..

That is the biggest bunch of bullshit I think I've EVER heard!!!! :eek: :no:

Originally posted by w8lifter
That is the biggest bunch of bullshit I think I've EVER heard!!!! :eek: :no:

I've heard BIGGER! :D

KG, somatotype refers to ecto, meso, endomorphic bodies........search google?

Morning w8 is more desirable, must of us look better in the morning. (but be consistant, same time, same hydration each time)

So if I am hearing correctly....your goals are to lean and harden, maximizing your LBM?

BW and or pics would help. For right now, your meals actually look pretty good, just depends where you've been and where you are going? :D

Initial impression is to increase your resistance training to 4-5 days per week.

DP

Hi Karategirl!!! Nice to see you back here! :) Glad to hear all is going well with you.

Alright this is what I found out
bw 143
bf 20.3%
:mad: I wish I didn't know that

Dp, you hit my goals right on the head. Still not sure on somato. I think I am a meso. I don't have any photos of me now only some from my comp days. Will this help? I will try to mail them to you. I'm no good with the computer. I will up my strength workouts to 4-5 days per week. and thanks

w8, reading here I can see I was misinformed. That is why I'm looking to you and Dp for help.

IAB, :wave:
Hey Guy, Hope all is well with you too. Congrats on the Mod status. This board has really grown. Hoping the accountability of journaling daily is going to help me get back to were I like to be.

I'll post meals later.

Last edited:
Hey w8, I just tried to find Dp's e-mail and I gut nothin'. Do you mind if I e-mail them to you. Maybe we can settle this somatotype thingy. I think you posted them for me over at m.m a long time ago :)

I think there would still be some dumb shits who would need to ask a question.
w8, I sent you those pictures, hoping I didn't frig it up. I am a :tard:

Hey Dp, I'm anxious for you to see the pictures. We did a 4 site and yes you can have the fuking depressing numbers
bi 6.1
tri 5.5
subscap 9.6
illiac crest 10.4
20.3%
What's a "Harding Cut"? Just call me grasshopper, I will do what ever it takes.

IML Gear Cream!
okay , I got it done
thigh 29.1 ouch
ab 11.7
pec 20.8 ouch
axilla 11.5
20.7% by that calculator. :mad:
I hate this, can you imagine 26%....total depression

That's a great start Dp, thanks.

Meals for today so far:

Meal #1

coffee
2Tbsp heavy cream
1egg
5 whites
1/2 cup unsweetened blueberries

Meal #2

4oz. chicken
1/3 cup brown rice
romain salad
1Tbsp flax, 2Tbsp acv,raw garlic, italian seasoning

Meal #3

same as 2 but had raw cauliflower instead of salad
drank 2 tsp flax :barf:

gotta work/ workout tonight, so I'll post the rest in the a.m.

KG...I got your pics but I can't post 'em yet...we're having technical difficulties :D

Hardening Diet:

One that allows you to change your body composition and lose fat so you can add muscle at the same as you're dropping fat but only if you listen to DP & w8 ( :laugh: )and you must increase your water to 5-6 litres and eat nothing that has sugar in it so there!

LMFAO...K fix it DP :D

Back