• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injured - second day into new Epi cycle .. What to do?

picklez

Time to eat!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just started a new recomp cycle (day 4 today) but have torn my LHS External Oblique on day 2. The pain isn't too bad, at the moment..

It seems to be healing fast, but it's also hindering my ability to give my workouts EVERYTHING.
I wan't to push through it and just stick to workouts that I know that won't aggravate it for the next 7 days, as I feel it may be healed within a week.
But at the same time I worry that it's a bad start to the cycle and possibly a waste if I can't give it my all.

Any advice / opinions on whether I should stop the cycle, wait til it mends, then start again, or just take it easy for a week or so til it's fully recovered would be greatly appreciated.

No problem.
Better to heal up.
You want to be 100% when you start a cycle because youll soon be 110% and if your injured you wont be about to properly utilize the increase in strength and other benefits of AAS.

Yeah, I've dropped it. Will wait until it's all healed before starting again.

It was just one of those 50 / 50 questions your mind won't let you decide on..
Thanks for your input!

Back