• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suspension/Blend water base

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need a little info/help with some blend I recently received from a sponsor...I would like to know if this tne/dbol blend in water base is good to shot..I have never delt with suspension before so I need some help..

Here are a few pics to help out...first pic is not shaken and the second pic is after it has been shaken...

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 36047
View attachment 36048

what in the fuck? if this is the sponsor I think it is, thats disappointing. the levels are fucked to hell. thats garbage.

^^yes it is from a sponsor...

Thanks for the input bigben...

Would like to get more peoples in here for their opinions on this as well...

Looks like the mg/ml is all over the map. I would shoot it though.

^^Thank you for the reply brotha...

Like I said before I am not too familiar with suspension, but I thought the solution would not look just like powder in water, literally see all the powder in the water...

Yeah, I've been shooting the tne/dbol blend for about a week and I can say its nothing short of amazing. the mg/ml is definitely off, but I guess that's what you can expect from a water based solution. I would think oil based TNE might be a better option though if you can find it

Yeah, I've been shooting the tne/dbol blend for about a week and I can say its nothing short of amazing. the mg/ml is definitely off, but I guess that's what you can expect from a water based solution. I would think oil based TNE might be a better option though if you can find it

Doesn't it clog your pin?

Doesn't it clog your pin?

I shoot with a 23g. Yes, It clogs my pin. sometimes when it happens I pull back on the plunger a little and then push it back in, most the time it works.

^^thanks bro...

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck knowing what your weekly dosing is. Lol. This is disappointing, this sponsor isn't looking very good these days

Damn bro, Have you ever used waterbased Test before? Thats some of the worst pain I have ever been in,lol.. I had the old Jurox from Aussie and I just couldnt handel it at all.
pork chop = pussy, lol

Damn bro, Have you ever used waterbased Test before? Thats some of the worst pain I have ever been in,lol.. I had the old Jurox from Aussie and I just couldnt handel it at all.
pork chop = pussy, lol
Even worse than water-based winny??

Lol

Never used water based (I perfer oil)....if I would have known it was water base I would have never purchased the shit..

You can send it to me, I have a special lab for testing....

The mg per ml should be on point regardless. Maybe a small small fraction off in water, like microscopic, this shit is all over the place

I'll take the vial on the far left please....

IML Gear Cream!
18g damn...lol...it does look like it would...

Hey bulldogz, have you pinned any of it yet?, If not, start small bro, I am telling you bro. You will not like it at all,

^^ not yet...sponsor said they will switch it out for the oil base

So I am not gonna open any of them and wait and see if sponsor will stay true to their word...

So I am not gonna open any of them and wait and see if sponsor will stay true to their word...

Lets just hope he keeps his word cuz im in the same boat bro. :hmmm:

Good move.

Have you ever used water based before?

^^never used water base...I prefer oil...

plus this shit looks like sand in water...just looks like it will hurt like a mofo...

^^never used water base...I prefer oil...

plus this shit looks like sand in water...just looks like it will hurt like a mofo...

LOL... If you ever decide to try water based, just order a very very small amount at first bro, because there is a very good chance that your body will not like it and then your stuck with a bunch of shit you cant use. I bet I threw 20 vials of Jurox in the trash back in 2004 or so. I learned a hard leason.

Hurts, but its worth it. Pure hormone, baby!

Hurts, but its worth it. Pure hormone, baby!

Hmmm, it has never bothered me at all! I have only done one brand though, maybe that has something to do with it! I have used 3 or 4 different brands of Prop and never hurt from that either!

Back