• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eggland's Best eggs

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's amazing how much BETTER these eggs are compared to other eggs. They taste better and just look healthier. You ever notice the shell is a lot stronger, too?

Sure, Eggland's Best cost three times what regular eggs cost, but worth every penny if you ask me.

That little "EB" stamp on each egg kicks ass.

18058.jpg

:)

I use to buy those but when you eat 4-5 dozen a week, it gets very costly! They are quite yummy though.:D

I use to buy those but when you eat 4-5 dozen a week, it gets very costly! They are quite yummy though.

Yeah that is a pain in the butt. I eat a dozen a day. There is noway I can affored those eggs. Just like albacore tuna. When you eat two cans a day (14 cans a week) that stuff gets costly at $1.69 a can.:(

The eggs I can substitute NOT THE TUNA! Has to be Albacore I hate the cat food shit! :barf: I can get 8 cans for 7.00 at Sams so I save alot of money that way.

IAB - how much you paying for a dozen of those eggs?

Originally posted by Jodi

IAB - how much you paying for a dozen of those eggs?

I think it's $2.39. I can see how people who eat several dozen a week would opt for regular eggs, but the wife and I go though one dozen in about three weeks. For my protein, I eat Eggbeaters. I'll have eggs once a week or so (yolk and all) as a treat.

$3.69 here! I was going to get a dozen for my Sunday morning eggs. I go through 7 a day so I can't afford them all the time. But when I saw that price tag I didn't even get them for the weekend. Do they really taste that much better? Damn. I gotta get them to see.

Back