• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

not good...

Lol thats where all our late orders are .......

Lol thats where all our late orders are .......

Jimrat no offense sir but when I was posting that info I said to myself jimrat will have something to say about this. your a broken record sir..:hmmm: lol

Ok well im glad it bugs you, it was a joke & if they are sitting there its not Naps fault.lighten up buddy drink a beer because if something one person on here bugs you so much you have to make an unwarranted remark about in a post, that makes you the one with the issue. When someone says Lol that means their trying to be funny.

i dont think its much to be worried about, with the economy they have made a tremendous amount of cuts and layoffs. right now they do not have the time nor the money nor the man power to screen every package and ' crack down' upon us. they are looking for big time people. not the guy who wants couple bottles here and there

Ok well im glad it bugs you, it was a joke & if they are sitting there its not Naps fault.lighten up buddy drink a beer because if something one person on here bugs you so much you have to make an unwarranted remark about in a post, that makes you the one with the issue. When someone says Lol that means their trying to be funny.

sorry

Last edited:
i dont think its much to be worried about, with the economy they have made a tremendous amount of cuts and layoffs. right now they do not have the time nor the money nor the man power to screen every package and ' crack down' upon us. they are looking for big time people. not the guy who wants couple bottles here and there

time will tell bro.. time will tell

On the news last night they were doing a story about bootleg counterfeit Superbowl shirts hats jerseys and a bunch of other crap.Apparently a few days ago they had the single biggest bust in us customs history. It was web based and hands on.shipments were stopped and seized at customs NYC. Maybe this was /is the reason for the crack down?

100% right man. We have got to stop hats and shirts coming into this country. It is ruining us, kids wearing shirts. Dads leaving to go wear their shirts on secret, wives losing everything they worked for because she couldn't stop buying shirts. There is an epidemic in ny with hats and shirts that its destroying lives. Not drugs, no those are fine and customs need not crack down or get tough on illegal immigration, just focus on those hats and shirts and America will be safer. Don't we have our priorities straight? Lol

So Mote it Be
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
100% right man. We have got to stop hats and shirts coming into this country. It is ruining us, kids wearing shirts. Dads leaving to go wear their shirts on secret, wives losing everything they worked for because she couldn't stop buying shirts. There is an epidemic in ny with hats and shirts that its destroying lives. Not drugs, no those are fine and customs need not crack down or get tough on illegal immigration, just focus on those hats and shirts and America will be safer. Don't we have our priorities straight? Lol

So Mote it Be
Chris
Lmao!:roflmao:

So Mote it Be
Chris

Funny until I seriously thought about what I would do if i had half the money that my wife spends on shirts in a year. Probably buy a sports bike

Back