• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hope for my Legs???

Kasey4346

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi....my name is Kasey and I've got fat thighs. Ok, there's step 1, admitting I have a problem. Seriously my legs are flabby and I know cleaning up my diet will help, but this question focuses more on training. I have a bum knee which prohibits me from doing a few activities, namely running and heavy lifting, lunges are especially tough on my knee. I've already seen an ortho doc and he says as long as I wear my knee strap and take it easy on movements like squats I can workout pain permitting. So I cant run, cant lift heavy.....someone give me a workout plan to help tone up these thunder thighs!

Thanks from this newbie!

Ever think of water jogging? Just a thought.

Water running sounds like a great idea. My suggestion would be walking as long as your knee could handle it. Remember it is hard to spot reduce and weight lost will come from all parts of the body. Stick with a routine of weight training and sound diet and the flabby thighs will become lean and toned. Remember these things take time. I myself would suggest doing some cardio as well however weightloss can be achieved without!

Back