• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is this good for 15 yrs old???

heavyweight1987

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well im 15 , i play football and i wrestle so i work out on my free time or while im training for football.my stats are below are they good for a 15 year old that has worked out for less than a year??:lifter:

Probably better than any 15 year old at my high school, although we had a couple guys close on the bench.

Stiff legged deadlift, or are you actually doing the splits? That wound be rather interesting to watch...

yeah i hate the split leg its hard at 1st but when u get up past a certain point its all legs and some upper body .(alot of grip)
i havent actually maxed on dead lift but it will be over 435.
split leg is(you stang over the bar its between your legs one hand in front one in the back...then u pulll up.\

lol maybe it is stiff our coach sais split....:confused:

split leg??u mean regular dead?

i just started doing it so i dont much about it ,so if i sound like a retard well lol ,w/e it is it sux having long arms>....

Stiff legged dead lift is a deadlift without moving the legs, there are no Van Damme splits involved.

Having long arms and short legs is a blessing in any deadlift.

TILL HIS KNEES TOUCH HIS ELBOWS

I am not asking how low TO go WHEN one squats, I am asking heavyW specifically how low HE goes when he squats. How do you know GA?

WTF! alright well obvioulsy
either you haven't been looking at power lifting stats
or your looking for a compliment! dam right thats f.. good for a 15 year old! the bench is decent, the squat is unbeleivable, and the D-lift is good. I'm with G 1 though, I know alot of kids at my school that claim they can squat but they do half squats and call it a deep squat. I know many dumb shits that try to pull off sayin they squat 400+ and I won't beleive it till they enter a competition and a power lifting official says that he's legit. If your at 90 degrees I beleive it. I think this heavey lifting after less than a year will fuck up your back though in the long run cause I know a kid that set records in high school but is only 20 and he has back problems that I suspect could be caused by extremely heavey lifting during adolesence. Your legs may be able but the supporting muscles that play a large role in the movement may not be ready to handle 400+ poundage.

you a big dude for 15 shit

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by heavyweight1987
well im 15 , i play football and i wrestle so i work out on my free time or while im training for football.my stats are below are they good for a 15 year old that has worked out for less than a year??:lifter:
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I don't believe anything this guy says. He has only been training for less than a year , at 15 mind you, and he already squats and deads 400+, Cmon. Unless you are a one in a million freak of nature this is BS. Were these lifts performed in contest??

At 15 your ligamnets, tendons and muscles aren't even fully developed yet...I find it hard to believe that you can even stand with 435+lbs on your back let alone perform a full range of motion squat.

I'm definetly with you on this one gr.Deadlifting 400 at 15 is just not believable unless he is a genetic freak.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
I'm definetly with you on this one gr.Deadlifting 400 at 15 is just not believable unless he is a genetic freak.

I believe the deadlift more than the squat, My best friend was dealifting 400ish at that age, keep in mind he has unbelievable strongman genetics, but the part that lets me know he is full of shit is when he said that he has not even been training for a year. what Pfunk said is accurate though, I bet he can't even unrack that weight let alone half squat it. Just another joker looking to impress us I bet.:finger:

Originally posted by gr81
I believe the deadlift more than the squat, My best friend was dealifting 400ish at that age, keep in mind he has unbelievable strongman genetics, but the part that lets me know he is full of shit is when he said that he has not even been training for a year. what Pfunk said is accurate though, I bet he can't even unrack that weight let alone half squat it. Just another joker looking to impress us I bet.:finger:
I'm looking at his stats again:
bench:265
squat:435+
split leg deadlift:435+
im 15 225lbs

At 15, he's 225!Either he's really fat or got some mus on him.I'm 18 and I only weigh 200 and I've been lifting for several years.Hey can we see a pic dawg?

He says he is 6'1", I'm actually lighter than that right now (cutting, oy). I was benching around 165-185 at 15.

i di a football squat parrallel to the floor i,i dont do any bit** squats like our basketball team does.so i do the squats good .
ps:eek:n the deadlift i meant to say i hate havin short arms and long legs(lol)

okay, now that last sentence just gave it awat that you are full of crap. You changed your prior statment about your arms being long and your legs being short to this so that it makes it look like it is that much harder for you to perform the lift. Plus putting that sarcastic smilie gave you way also. You are young and a terrible liar.

okay i will send pics i didnt mean to put the smily i went back to edit and got logged offline somehow??ill send pics yall can judge for urselves im not lying .
i know a kid that is 15 benching 345,yes i know thats amazing but hes on steroids (lol)ill send pics sometime 2day .i swear im not lying i would have no reason 2!

im not fat im just one big ass 15 year (lol)
and i love lifting weights.
:lifter:

IML Gear Cream!
He's full of shit...end of story. Why the need to lie...no one cares??

A fifteen year old kid on steroids.....that is just great.:no:

in 8th grade i went undefeated in 175 weight class(1st year wrestling)in 9th i wrestled 215(weighed about 209)in 1 tourney i had to wrestle 250 ,and i only weighed 212..i ended up winning that tourney (which was the freshmen tourney)after wrestling season i started working out in football so i started getting stronger. now im weighing 225+ and went up a crap load of weight since last year.ill get pics to yall im not a defined person im just big .have alot of mass.my arms are at 16inch now but they are not cut up.just alittle definition.

How tall are you???

Just because you lifted in heavy weigh classes does not mean that you can squat or deadlift that much weight.....those are two completely different things.

im around 6,1 i know im just sayin thats how much ive grown since then.im the second strongest 10th grader in legs.my friend nick clark gets up 475 but he lacks on bench . lol he is black tho he has more leg strentgh anyway lol.

As I already said this is simply a waste of time...but it is funny to read.

lol ok i guess it doesnt matter as long as i know how strong i am.i just wanted see all yalls reply i didnt mean to offend any1 lol..

Originally posted by Fit Freak
As I already said this is simply a waste of time...but it is funny to read.

Let's see some pics already.:read:

im tryin but my mom remodling the kitchen shell have to do it for me lol im not much of a comp person.

I wrestle collegiate and freestyle and I think that you went undefeated in 8th grade doesn't mean all that much. How many 175lbs are that age anyway?

Back