• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The best Flax Seed Oil?

ajustana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to buy some Flax Seed Oil the other night and found that it was like $8 for a little bottle. Do you recommend a certain kind of oil, or the actual seeds? Tell me what you get!

I jsust buy whatever brand I happen to grab....I don;t think that it matters.

I guess I'm more concerned from a cost standpoint.

Spectrum is the cheapest I've found.

Are there websites that you regularly buy from? I'm assuming that the internet is probably cheaper than grocery stores.

Also, how much do you normally take?

I buy mine at the local natural food store. Amount depends on your goals but I like to get a min. of 30% from EFA's

this might be a slightly diff matter, but its the same sort of question....

dose it matter what brand of multi-vit tabs you take, or are some better than others?

down my local savers store, i got a little tub of 100 1-a-day 'valupak' multi-vit tabs for like 79p, in the same store they had these sanatagen (dunno bout the spelling) ones for like £3.50 for 30 or something like that, i'm just thinking why the huge price difference

peace

I've heard that you should test multi-vitamins by setting one in a glass of water overnight. It they don't desolve, they are bad!

Any multi is better than no multi. I prefer Nature's Plus Sources of Life.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ajustana
I wanted to buy some Flax Seed Oil the other night and found that it was like $8 for a little bottle. Do you recommend a certain kind of oil, or the actual seeds? Tell me what you get!

Actually Cold Pressed is the best.

Originally posted by naturalguy
I get the Vitamin Shoppe brand, I use 1 tbsp. per day however when I was leaning down I used 2 tbsp. per day.

That is a good rule of thumb. Also, once disolved what does it smell like? If it smells natural like cut grass, I'd rather put that in my body than a One-a-Day or something similar. God only knows what that is made of but it sure don't look, taste, or smell like anything natural. About the only thing I buy at GNC is there multi-vit, Mega Men.

Re: Re: The best Flax Seed Oil?

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Actually Cold Pressed is the best.
Actually the Seeds are the best but I could never eat that many :barf:

There is a huge difference in multi vitamins.

First there is potentcy, vitamins like Centrum and Theragram have very little potentcy.

Second is absorbtion, many nutrients can get destroyed by stomach acid, you need a vitamin with a delivery system. Nature has it's own delivery system........food, nutrients are found in food like vegetables which contain fiber that passes through the stomach so the vitamins get to where they get absorbed.

I take Multipro 32X by AST........Solgar also makes great multi's.

It's all basically the same...

Back