• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Girl, tomorrow is start day

zmoney

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everybody!
I'm 19 yrs. old, and I'm from California. I'm 5'3 and weigh 115 lbs., with about 19% bodyfat. I want to get down to 14%.
chest=36"
arm=11"
waist=26"
hips=35"
thigh=21"

I am a poor college student (accounting major). and my monthly food budget is only $150. Its tough.

Anyway, here's a picture of me. Keep in mind, I just got back from a long visit with my parents (food, food, food!:D ), so I look fuller than I normally do. Tomorrow is the first day of my new diet, I am gonna go enjoy my last bad day:)

Jay B are you trying to say you're a pig?

19% b/f. Who took your bodyfat and when was it last taken?

I know you said your goal is to get down to 15% b/f...What does that consist of? Build muscle..... lose fat OR Tone Muscle, lose the fat?

Do you belong to a gym? If no, where would you work out or do cardio? Would you be working out in your dorm, apt and use stuff around the fort as weights?

How fast is your metabolism? 10 being slow 11 being Moderate or 12 being fast?

What is your current diet like?
Can you buy bulk foods?

WELCOME TO IM!!!

Once you respond with the answers to my questions I'll help you out the best way I can. Thing is, losing weight doesn't come easy and you have to have a true passion to acheive. There's no magic pill that makes you change over night. Oh....most women do this...........don't go standing on your scale every morning....don't worry about that scale for 6 weeks. Besides, you'll only be a pound less in the a.m. anyway.....

Late

nice waist...nice
:thumb:
hope to see ur picture after some achievements :)

you have a great shape to work with. :) just need to build a little muscle to keep you leaner.

Yes, welcome a member a year late :rolleyes:

What's this.... Premier after smoking crack :laugh: J/K
attachment.php

p.s. Don't light my tail on fire Premier :D

I didn't drop out :) I weigh 10 more pounds and I am leaner :D

Its Monolith Randy, he has that stick figure avitar ;)

zmoney, I demand up to date pics! Please.. :)

PreMier said:
Its Monolith Randy, he has that stick figure avitar ;)

zmoney, I demand up to date pics! Please.. :)

Oh yeah..that's where that came from :laugh:

Welocme and GOOD LUCK!! :)

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Sapphire.. :wave2:

not really an after pic, just what I look like at the moment :shrug:

Hmmmmm is that a belly button :laugh: :D

sure looks like one, no faces though :(

That pic wasnt very clear. Pls post ten more, so we can give an honest critique. :D

I dont see any pics..... :(

Back