• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kickback? 90 degree Preacher?

BlueCorsair

The Blue Corsair
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Couple of quick Q's:

Have been using GoPro's (modified though) routine for a couple of weeks, and now it's time to add in a couple of exercises he listed.

1. What the heck is a "kickback"? Some form of tricep exercise it seems.

2. 90 degree Preachers. How is this different exactly from a regular one?

That's about it for the moment, though more may come.

Pictures/diagrams help. Cheers.

check out exrx.net for illustrations

I've been to that site quite often, but never noticed those. But there's the kickback...

I see no "90 degree preacher" though.

Maybe I'm blind :eek:

Here is a kickback...(These are for the triceps)

DBKickback.gif

Originally posted by BlueCorsair
I've been to that site quite often, but never noticed those. But there's the kickback...

I see no "90 degree preacher" though.

Maybe I'm blind :eek:

BBPreacherCurl.gif

please explain to me how that is 90 degrees... looks more like 160-180...

It's the concept HDM... That is a standard preacher curl. You can adjust them to do other various angles I suppose. Do you really need to see an exact 90 to get the idea. If you do, search exrx.net. I was just trying to be helpful. (Give me a break) :lol:

Thanks mate. Looks like the regular preacher's I do - I check that site routinely to make sure I get my movements correct.

I still have no idea what a 90 degree is exactly, but I appreciate all the help!

Blue,

Your welcome.

I don't think the 90 preacher is that common. Well at least I don't do them. I do the ones you see in the illustration.
Some preacher benches although can be adapted with an attachment to allow for a 90 degree setup. You can do them I suppose without the attachement, but you won't have an arm stop. You would just have to bring your arm down 90 degrees and then stop and return. Personally I think the one I shown will do the trick just fine. :D

Back