• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dip belt help

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been using a dip belt for dips and pull-ups for awhile, but it's always with like 10lbs. Today doing dips, I went up to the 45lb plate, but had a hell of a time getting it on right. Any hints or suggestions on the proper loading of the dip belt?:D

Not sure where it is that you are having trouble. I just load the belt with the weight, set it in the floor, and step into the belt, bend down a little and situate it onto my hips. It's that simple. Are you having trouble getting it situated onto your hips or keeping it there?

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Not sure where it is that you are having trouble. I just load the belt with the weight, set it in the floor, and step into the belt, bend down a little and situate it onto my hips. It's that simple. Are you having trouble getting it situated onto your hips or keeping it there?
Alright, I'm an idiot! Now I know how to do it. Thanks. I've been trying to situate it on my hip, unclip it, lift the weight up and thread it through while trying to keep it on my hip, dropping the weight.... My strength has always been problem solving, can't you tell?:thumb:

No problem man...happy dipping.:thumb:

Back