• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Out With The Fat:help

synth

Captain Yossarian
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals,
Here???s the deal. I'm 19-year-old male, weighing in at 171lbs and bf% of 12 to 13. 90% of my fat is in the chest and abs. My legs are almost all muscle due to plenty of roller blading for the past 5 or 6 years. I've been lifting for over one and one half years. I am much bigger than I used to be almost 2 years ago. My chest IS big, and my abs/waist have TONS of muscle hiding. Whenever I flex in the mirror, I can see the all the muscle waiting to jump out from underneath. I need some help. I've read the twin labs carb cycling, and the male cutting program, any other advice? I want to get down to at least 8% by summer! So that gives me about 3months or 12weeks.... I beg of you to help me where it is possible. I see what I have and know what I could have and it's soo mentally taxing on me, I owe it to myself to get cut up, so any advice will be awesome!

-Synth

Carb cycling is the way to go ive lost 5lbs this month the only thing is that im unclear how much fat intake is acceptable on a NO carb day. This is the best diet by far ive ever been on but it takes LOTS of planning and food preparation.

I don't care if it will take lots of planning and food prep, If you know that feeling of knowing that you have some crazy genetics and you wanna see exactly what you're dealing with...that planning and prep is only a small thing.

Carb cycling actually doesn't really take that much planning and preparation. The protein intake is not set in stone, fat intake pretty much takes care of itself other than 20 fish oil caps a day, veggies are a must as in any other diet, it's just carb intake is variable, on high carb days you don't even have to worry about that, and low carb day is just a matter of avoiding it, it's not that tough. I think having a moderate carb/moderate fat/high protein diet with set macros is much tougher.

Peace.

yes I agree, I think that you would actaully like TwinPeaks carb cycling diet plan..works very well and not what you would consider over planning.

Sweet, basically heres the deal, IF well actually I WILL be spending 6-8 weeks cutting...and well if I'm going to be spending 6 to 8 weeks on this I want to make sure I'm using every possible trick to my advantage. Thanks everyone, remember the more info I have, the better I'll be. Thanks again

Originally posted by Premo55
Carb cycling actually doesn't really take that much planning and preparation. The protein intake is not set in stone, fat intake pretty much takes care of itself other than 20 fish oil caps a day, veggies are a must as in any other diet, it's just carb intake is variable, on high carb days you don't even have to worry about that, and low carb day is just a matter of avoiding it, it's not that tough. I think having a moderate carb/moderate fat/high protein diet with set macros is much tougher.

Peace.

The thing for me that requires the planning is cooking all my food for the differnt days (Low,No,High) on previous diets i just made the same meal 7 times for the week but now i have to cook several different meals a week.

Back