• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is that overtraining ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Biceps today. Tomorrow I will do Lats, but the exercise is compound, the other muscle involved is biceps again.
Is that overtraining ?

Put lats before bi's. Why would you fatigue one muscle one day, then do a muscle group that requires that muscle the next? This would only lead to less than optimal performance and growth for your lats.

Peace.

Originally posted by Prince
Overtraining is a bit more complex then that. :)

Exactly...................

There is a thread about this out there and I've listed majority of the signs & symptoms of over training.

Yeah, I think the word is not that. I was just trying to find out if doing a compound exercise in the other day with the same muscle would harm it, because it should be resting.

BabsieGirl, I will look for your thread. :)

I bumped it for ya darlin....

I believe working the same muscle group within 24 hours is over training.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
I believe working the same muscle group within 24 hours is over training.

The problem is that this week I introduced new exercises and most of them are compound, I don´t know why people say compound is better than isolation.

So, today .. My biceps were hurting.

Back to Isolation .. :thumb:

;)

Do you have a journal?

IML Gear Cream!
Well. You could start a journal here at IM. Keep it updated daily. People here go in and out all the time. IF they see something that appears harmful, they'll comment. Same as if they see you're doing excellant.

In your journal you can post your work outs, meals and progress pics. Ask questions, etc.......That way, you'll have reference everyday! ;)

Start one today. You'll be able to monitor your progress!

Why didn´t I think about this before ?

The most difficult part will be translate all the names of the exercises to english, but I will do it, definitely. Thanks

:thumb:

It's alright. We've all been in your shoes before. There's plenty of help!

If you don't get a speedy response, it doesn't mean we've forgotten about ya...Hang in there. We're here for ya!

hey.....i'm outta here..........

You're in good hands.....I'll check back tomorrow ...........I wanna see your journal..............................:thumbs: :cool2:

Oh...there is no if.......i'll be there! ;)

Back