• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why guys fall asleep/get hungry after

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Read this theory and it makes sense to me. :laugh:

Apparantly when we were cave people women had sex with as many men as possible to reproduce as often as possible and have the highest chance of conception. Therefore a woman would go from man to man having sex with many of them. When the man was finished the woman would always leave and move onto the next man. Leaving the man to either fall asleep or go find something to eat.

This also explains why women can have sex for hours at a time and men can't. One shot and we're done for at least a short time, leaving the woman to move onto the next mate.

Therefore, next time you fall asleep or ask your wife/gf/bar hookup for a sandwich after the big event just tell them it's part of your genetic code and you can't help it! :grin:

i always heard the opposite theory...basically that men can biologically father a LOT of children where women have a finite number of eggs and can only get pregnant after the last 9 month pregnancy is over. (during those 9 months it takes her to have 1 baby a man can father a ton of kids)

so men are programmed to have more sex with more women to "spread their seed" and keep their genetic material in circulation whereas women are designed by nature to be far more selective since they can only have a certain number of children.

but the after sex snoozing seems to fly in the face of THAT theory. :confused: :D

It is true that men were designed to "spread their seed"...probably part of it is the nomadic, hunter-gatherer nature of our ancestors.

As far as the falling asleep part, there is a chemical released upon orgasm..in both men and women...oddly enough in men it makes them tired...in women it makes them more awake and want to be held or continue sexual activity....or go clean the baseboards or some stupid shit like that...lol
(of course this is a general statement, not applicable to every man or woman)

i think it is just God's cruel way of fucking with us and making it even more difficult for women and men to get along.....no other reason!

I think its much more simple than all of that. We listen to them talk b/c we want to get in their pants and once we have done that, why the hell would we want to listen to them yap on and on for gods sake?? :D :p

Back