• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yogurt

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey u all....ive recently started snacking on yogurt ...froim the nutritional value...Dannons yogurt seems like a great food to eat between breakfast and lunch or whatever. Am i right? Is yogurt a good food to eat while bodybuilding?

yogurt is high in sugar if you cutting :)
personally, when I started allowing myself low fat plain yogurt and non fat milk, once a day I maintained my weight and I think I gained some muscles :)

now, I'm cutting on milk, yogurt till I go back to my size

if i remember sara, the nutritional value said it didnt have that much sugar....and 0% fat....8g of protien...a lot of potassium...thanks for the inpuit...ill look into that tho

good for bodybuilding, not so good if you are specifically cutting...

I think yogurt is not the most ideal food to be snacking on. Why don't you do cottage cheese and natural peanut butter or walnuts instead?

Peace.

yogurt is high sugar. but there is the carb control yogurt i tried it today its very good only 2-3 sugar and 5 protein not a ton of protein but it was good for the ol sweet tooth

yogurt has live acidophilus cultures which are excellent for a number of reasons....like everyone is saying they are usually too high in sugar for my liking....nut if you can find a low carb yogurt go for it.

i have seen one sweetened with nutrasweet at kroger....that may be one to try if you arent concerned about artificial sweeteners

I eat lots of yogurt, but unsweetened yogurt. It says specifically on the container that the only sugar is the naturally occuring sugar in milk. As well, it is organic and contains acidophilus cultures like DrChiro said. I usually add wheat germ for added taste and nutrients (Fiber, complex carbs, and protein). Also, I often add a little honey for taste purposes.

Back