• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how bad am i really?

jadakris31

jersey's here
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am a 21 year old college student .. but i try to keep drinking to the weekends only.. but i do heavily -- im on a 3 day workout split which is working well and i play alot of basketball.... the following is my diet and i was wondering if you guys could tell me what i could eat more of ... and the WORST things in my diet.. i am reasonably knowledgable but i would like some more info... and i am forever hungry --

for breakfast at around 1130am (this is MY morning)

usually 3 egg white sandwhich on whole wheat with one slice of american cheese and ham

i usually eat different throughout the rest of the day so its hard to give a detailed diet but the following are what i often eat as a *meal*

big burger on forman with cheese pickles mustard kethcup bun
-
salad with popcorn chicken with light ranch dressing
-
ALOT of pb&j with milk
_
ham and cheese on whole wheat with mustard
-
(i am going to start eating more chicken when i get back from spring break)
-
protein shakes.. 1 usually on nonlift days 2 on lift days
-
i have some frozen pizza from shoprite which i know is horrible so i wont get anymore when i finish what i have already
-
sometimes eggo waffles
-
some steaks with noodles
-
i rarly eat fast food and when i do i try to keep it not SO bad with chicken sandwiches...

thanks

5'11" 185 lbs give or take 1 or 2 (probably give)

Well with that diet and all that drinking I hope you aren't trying to lose any bodyfat!!! :eek2:

haha i am, my bodyfat isnt too bad... i have one pic... not great but not horrible... i used to drink alot more and next week im going to acapulco with 11 friends so im guessing drinking will go for about 7 nights straight... but about my diet.. any ideas about what i could add for a quick snack or anything i should definite eliminate?

That sounds alot like the diet I used to be on before I cleaned it up:

That's alot of fat...not sure the protien to carb ratio but it doesn't look great.

BTW the shop rite pizzas may be a nice gift to any homeless folks you see around because they aren't worth the money you paid for them if you are looking to cut BF...

ha yea i know they are horrible... im done with them

what should i clean up first (the worst things)

To be honest, the best info I can give you is to look at Jodi's stickies in the forum section because I've learned more about what I need to do from that than anything that can be suggested

http://69.93.187.54/showthread.php?...ead up, thats the best suggestion I can give.

ok i did some more reading.. im going to acapulco on spring break in like 5 days so that will be less then poor for my diet... but when i get back im going to try to clean it up... im going to get rid of all (most) of the shit and add these two things i can think of...

lean chicken and frozen vegetables (just throw the chicken with some oil and lemon in a pan - correct?)

and tacos... but with lean beef (try to get 93%) with just like pita rolls lettuce and tomatos.... how else could i eat lean beef? .. but i dont that would be a good meal .. the rolls arent too bad at all .. little fat and some carbs... ?

any other ideas for meals

Here is a sampler from a very good cookbook -- suitable even for basic cooking skills -- for bodybuilders:
Stella's Kitchen pdf

You'll need the free Adobe reader. Couple beef recipes and some tips in the sampler.

Back