• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help on protien

tryintogetbig

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to up my protien intake but can't drink whey shakes for some reason. Over the past year and a half i have tried every type of whey protien shake.mix. And for some reason i cannot keep the shakes down, maybe its all in my head, or maybe im allegic or something.

But where most ppl have a shake i just eat a cann of tuna which gives me abnout 32grams of protien. If any one has any suggestions as to the shakes, or something easy to eat/ make with sufficent protien.
ohh yeah i have trouble keeping down protien bars also.

Any help is greatly appreciated.:confused:

i bet %90 of people here take whey. it is the most effective and simplest supp. try mixing it with oatmeal. or in a blender with fruit and milk. if you still cant take it try chugging cartons of egg whites. they come in 250ml and 500ml, they taste like thick water and kinda salty.
who cares what food tastes like anyway...get it into you!

do you know what type of protein powder you had before? it could have been high in lactose or fillers.
an isolate would be your best option for a protein powder.
as for other protein sources, chicken breasts, turkey, lean beef, ALL fish(even the fatty types), cottage cheese(does this other you?), egg whites(yolks in moderation).

Originally posted by Willdebeast
who cares what food tastes like anyway...get it into you!

heh. ME!

If you don't like whey or it doesn't set well on your stomach, get another type of protein powder instead.

Try egg protein isolate, possibly soy protein isolate, milk isolate if you can tolerate it any better.

THanks, i'll try the egg isolate or soy/milk.

Back