• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Choosing wife or life partner?

vote!

• my wife/husband must be virgin

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • nvm, ok if he/she is (good enough/stilll sexy) as life partner

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • dun care, i love her/him, i want him/her

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • stfu idiot

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters

moon

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
maybe this topic is no longer new for some or already posted here.
I just want some opinions as one day i can't avoid marriage unless i convert into a monk.
Most males lose their virginity before marriage while women are supposed to be virgin untill marriage.
This sounds quite unfair to women though i support that man should have some experience about sex.

btw the title is choosing wife or life partner..
it is wrg however
change it to Choosing life Partner?

Well first off, I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if we think you should choose to get married or just shack up with a person? If that's the case I vote marriage. Sorry, I'm one of the sticks in the mud around here and when I hear "life partner" I can only think of a homosexual relationship and I'm against that. :shrug:

for such an ambigious question, he soooooooooooooo shouldn't have put that last option available

ALBOB said:
Well first off, I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if we think you should choose to get married or just shack up with a person? If that's the case I vote marriage. Sorry, I'm one of the sticks in the mud around here and when I hear "life partner" I can only think of a homosexual relationship and I'm against that. :shrug:

Gawl Damn Albob, I feel the same way and I think I am beginning to like you.

OMG, I hope this is not some kind of latent homo thing I am coming down with in later life partner... :eek: !!

OC

Crono1000 said:
for such an ambigious question, he soooooooooooooo shouldn't have put that last option available

Crono, you need to recognize superior posting tactics when you see them my friend. Normally the option to vote "STFU idiot" is implicit in all threads since you vote that way by not visiting the thread and not posting anything in reply. Now we must ask which of the 11 or so brilliant other "idiots" took the time to visit this thread only to vote "STFU idiot" and stopping it from dieing a natural death on the vine. I think he now has critical mass with a pool of similar idiots and this thread could very well continue indefinitely.

By the way, I participated only to be the real stick in the mud and voted that I would only marry a virgin. It's kind of metaphorically akin to the phrase "I would not belong to any club that would have me as a member". On the surface it's self deprecation but at the core it's a true testament to the ever lowering standards of society. Translating: "I would not marry any woman who would have me as a lover". Now that takes a very special girl indeed and the rest of you all anchored yourselves to who knows what... :D

OD

OceanDude said:
Gawl Damn Albob, I feel the same way and I think I am beginning to like you.

OMG, I hope this is not some kind of latent homo thing I am coming down with in later life partner... :eek: !!

OC

Two great minds think alike. :thumb:

But you need to get some medication for that homo thing you're coming down with. :finger:

moon said:
I just want some opinions as one day i can't avoid marriage unless i convert into a monk.
Most males lose their virginity before marriage while women are supposed to be virgin untill marriage.
This sounds quite unfair to women though i support that man should have some experience about sex.

What year are you living in? 1888 I think the expectation that either partner is a virgin is almost nil in this society and it always works out so well e.g. Jessica Simpson :yawn:

Lurker said:
What year are you living in? 1888 I think the expectation that either partner is a virgin is almost nil in this society and it always works out so well e.g. Jessica Simpson :yawn:
Actually, he was living in the year 2004.

IML Gear Cream!
moon said:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:rolleyes: :crazy:

wow, I can't believe someone would even post that... Good thing for the last option

Back