• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scared about supplements

Marko_Mar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys!
I am new to this forum, but i would like to ask you some questions.I have been training for quite some time, but i have a problem.My elbows are very weak, 'cause when i was younger i damaged them,so i now i have to take care.I try to raise weights that won't hurt me, but the problem is that i don't gain muscle mass.In a conversation with a friend from the gym ,he told me that i should start taking supplements along with training and that with proper training, i will start growing.
He told me to go on a diet, to eat 6 meals daily and along with that to take Massive Whey Gainer, Cell-Tech (creatine), Nitrotech i Anotesten (prohormone). For me,this is all new and i am a bit scared about all this supplements.Can you tell me is this dangerous to take all at once and what kind of risks and benefits it brings.
Thanks a lot
Marko

Dont take muscletech products......IMO they are no good. Right now Im on V12(creatine) and that stuff kicks ass so far. Instead of Nitrotech, I would try some other protein type drink and take it after you lift. I dont know too much about the weight gainers.

Originally posted by Marko_Mar
Hello guys!
I am new to this forum, but i would like to ask you some questions.I have been training for quite some time, but i have a problem.My elbows are very weak, 'cause when i was younger i damaged them,so i now i have to take care.I try to raise weights that won't hurt me, but the problem is that i don't gain muscle mass.In a conversation with a friend from the gym ,he told me that i should start taking supplements along with training and that with proper training, i will start growing.
He told me to go on a diet, to eat 6 meals daily and along with that to take Massive Whey Gainer, Cell-Tech (creatine), Nitrotech i Anotesten (prohormone). For me,this is all new and i am a bit scared about all this supplements.Can you tell me is this dangerous to take all at once and what kind of risks and benefits it brings.
Thanks a lot
Marko

do you count your calories ?

Back