• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the real reason cats are better than dogs

Cats suck.

I used to like cats. Didn't matter cat or dog. But after being around my Grandmother and her 15 or 18 f'n cats and my mothers 2 f'n hairballs I hate them. I hate kitty litter all over the floor. The cat hair that gets all over your clothes and you didn't even sit down. I hate most of all their damn mightier than though attitudes.

Fuck cats!!

Give me a dog who gets all excited when you get home, wants to play or just kick it next to you when you are watching TV. They protect. They have unconditional love.

I have a cat and two dogs. I like both. I don't like birds or fish.

Originally posted by JLB001
I have a cat and two dogs. I like both. I don't like birds or fish.

I have a fish. My ex GF left it so I got stuck with it. His name is Beta. He's a Beta fish. I think her last fish was named Alpha. whatever.

Originally posted by Pitboss
I have a fish. My ex GF left it so I got stuck with it. His name is Beta. He's a Beta fish. I think her last fish was named Alpha. whatever.

Buy another beta so they can swim together :thumb:

Cats are boring. Plus their litter box stinks. They piss all over your carpet. Dogs are cool, nuff said.
P.S. I'm a cat hater because my GF has 3, and she volunteers at an animal rescue center 2days a week, so those fvckers get all her attention.

[IMG2]http://www.gorillamask.net/DailyImages/owned-cat.jpg[/IMG2]

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
to add to this discussion, I can't stand it when girls baby their cats too mcu and talk to them like they are people. what teh hell is wrong with them. its so fuccin stupid not to mention annoying. "Oh kitty your so cute aren't you, ooohhhhh". Everyone knock it off!! they are cats, thats it! jesus christ

besides the pixi-bob I don't like cats...dogs rule !

i breed bengal cats and must say they are great cats. they are more active then most cats and love water so they are lots of fun. I also have many Servals , Caricals and other Africain cats. They are retired and living their life out on our farm were they dont have to deal with stupid f'n people who feel exotic cats make good pets.......they dont.

lion.jpg

Cats make good babysitters (Note there were 3 but he kept pulling the mane so he had to go)

I like big cats, but small cats are too pussy.

I love my dogs most.

I agree, cats are way better than dogs. Especially if they come with a side of slaw and some ranch dressing to dip them in. :D

I dont really like cats all that much. Not nearly as fun as dogs are... dogs actually have personalities, and want to have fun with you beyond chasing a string or some other lame activity. Now, you teach your cat to fetch and you'll have a start. Grow it to about lab sized and it'll be a plus. I want a Great Dane or Bull Mastiff :)

Fuck cats!!

Hmmmm.............I guess you ARE gonna have to find your own lodging if you come here for the Mr. O. At this point our cat, Max, is about as big as you are...........................and he's got an attitude to go with his size. :teeth:

First off Cats dont have to use litter boxes...You are an dumbass if you have one they are a waste of money

My cats always go outside to use the "restroom".....but my stupid little dog always craps and pisses everywhere....

Dogs pee on the floor all the time
and bark at nothing, they are annoying
They smell
and are less clean than cats

Cats can be passionate too

if you have ever had one you would know

Mine will jump on my bed and come and purr on my chest
and rub their heads under my chin and what not
they are really cool

and you can play with cats too

All you need is something that you can move back and forth :)
then they will chase after it for a while and they will play

Me and my friend will get on top of my bed and the cat will go under

and when we put our feet down, Clovis (my cat) will stick his arm out and try to grap you
its really funny

And my cat Clovis plays with my dog too
Dog is a mini pie bald datson
so she's smaller than cat
they chase each other arond and jump around and have fun

Cats can do anything your dumb dogs will do and the are cleaner and they have PRIDE
if you yell at them
they wont stick their tales between their legs

Like a little beaten bitch and whine....

Fuck cats!!

Give me a dog who gets all excited when you get home, wants to play or just kick it next to you when you are watching TV. They protect. They have unconditional love.

:thumb:

I LOOOOVE my dog

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts

Me and my friend will get on top of my bed and the cat will go under

This isn't code for oral sex is it? :laugh:

I have a cool cat. She's just old and lazy. Doesn't bother anyone. Now my dogs....they pig the bed, stare ya down for food, and ya have to walk them all the time or they shit in the house. The cat...she always goes in her litter box. She RULES the house.

Originally posted by Eggs
Now, you teach your cat to fetch and you'll have a start.

I have two cats. One of them knows how to play fetch, and one of my friends says my cat plays fetch better than his dogs do. When I am sitting on the couch, my cat will drop a toy on my lap and meow until I throw it.

Bunch of cat haters here. Come to my house so my cats can scratch your neck open. :) They take shit from no one. And people griping about the litter box? Try cleaning and scooping the damn thing regularly and it won't smell.

Dogs are dumb. They do what you tell them to because they are too chicken shit to think for themselves. Cats say "Fuck you, I'll do whatever the hell I want."

:cool:

People that say there cat is all tough and doesnt take crap from no one obviously hasnt seen a cat get into it with a Rottweiler or a Doberman. Or a Bull Mastiff for that matter :lol:

Those tough house cats arent so tough with a good chompin :lick:

Seriously though, some people are just geared to raise cats and some people geared to raise dogs. Those that are down on dogs obviously are incapable of training them... and vice versa.

MCP - Thats not what real dogs are like bro. Your little Datsun doesnt count... its hardly a rat.

People that say there cat is all tough and doesnt take crap from no one obviously hasnt seen a cat get into it with a Rottweiler or a Doberman. Or a Bull Mastiff for that matter :lol:

Excellent pets until they maul four year old Bobby down the street.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Excellent pets until they maul four year old Bobby down the street.

Isn't that their purpose? :confused:

They maul little Bobby because their owners should have stuck to trying to train cats :p Theres a correspondance between dogs that maul and crap owners.

Theres a correspondance between dogs that maul and crap owners.

No doubt!!

I have nothing agaist dogs. I plan on getting a lab once the wife and I buy a house. I'm just defending the two monsters I have right now. :)

Back when I was a cat herder........

My dogs and my cat are complete opposites. My dogs don't get dirty or smelly and clean themselves(American Eskimoes) they are one of the smartest breeds. My cat was rescued after getting a beating from an alley cat, she never cleans herself, always pukes on the couch, throws litter all over when she scratches to cover her mess, does the stupidest stuff like one time she went berserk when a reflection from my watch went across the wall she ran after it, jumped on the curtain and hung on it for a minute then tried to jump down and snagged her back foot so she just tangled there like a monkee when I went to unhang her she was still in berserk mode and tried to scratch me that little bitch. My dogs always pin her down and dry hump her:hehe:

Back