• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Working on "ME"

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm starting this new journal, cause I need to work on "me". Focus on "me", and only me.

I want to improve "ME" in several differnet ways:

Emotionally heal my wounds from my past

Eliminate binge / emotional eating-and connect with those triggers

Accept myself, and no longer 'beat' my self up if I am not perfect

Improve my self esteem

JILLIAN!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

05/13

Meal 1: 1/3C oats, 1 Scoop protein, 2 ew's, 2T cottage cheese, 100g strawberries
Meal 2: 1/3C oats, 1/2C cottage cheese, protein, 1 ew, 100g strawberries
*rice cake*
Meal 3: 5.5oz cottage cheese meatloaf, 1/2C brown rice, veggies, 1 diet yogurt, 2 sf jellos
*2 rice cakes*
Meal 4: 2oz ff ham, veggies, 1T lf ranch, 1/2grapefruit
*1 diet yogurt*
Meal 5: 1C ew's, 2oz ff ham, 1 slice lf cheese, veggies

CALS: 1765
44%P, 41%C, 16%F

WORKOUT:
CARDIO: 30 mins ct, 30 mins running/walking-Im loving running again, It just feel SO great!
WEIGHTS: Shoulders

lookin good hot stuff.
what are the *'s for?
those non program foods?
and whats 1 ew? :lol:

Thanks Gary, Greeky, and Jbo-nice to see you, I religiously visit your jounal, but I keep quiet:)

The stars would be like a snack I guess. Im really trying to eat for 'hunger'-NO other reasons.

An ew is an egg white!

Jill LOVE The new journal!!! I know you are going to doing really great at this! I believe in you sweetie! Remember, if you do happen to fall off the wagon DO NOT BEAT Yourself up about it...just jump back on again..

However.. I believe this is your day..this is going to be Great for you. I know it.. I can feel it..
Love ya!!
HUGS!;)

:clap: I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN YOU Jillybean!! :D

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!!!!

LOL, i copy paste from my journal to a word document, print it out, and give to my therapist, and she asked me what an ew was too :lol:

Jill- you are a great person!!! just to see you'r posts tells me you will get to all you'r goals.. just need some time and some help of others.. we are all here for you hon.. we here for eachother!!!
Just think of you'r positives and don't let the negatives get to you!!
:kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jill

Eliminate binge / emotional eating-and connect with those triggers

Eat you'r meal and wait for 15 minutes, and then you'r cravings/binge would go away..
just give it 15 minutes
:p

Thanks everyone for the support:)

I am so pmsing today, and grouchy. Im trying so hard to stay positive!:D :D :D

Some other things.....My work is going under reno's, so Im going to try and get a week off and sneak away to cuba! (depends if my gf can go too) I dont FOR SURE yet, but I just wanna get away. I hope it all works out for me. The only reason why I may not go would be that I would be depressed when I get BACK to work.

Oh Cool! I hope you get to go to Cuba!!:)

:( SOWWWWY.

What about Steve?

You know anyone in Cuba that you can visit?

Steve doesnt want to go on another vac till fall. :(

No Sara, I dont know anybody there, id be staying in a resort.:)

Originally posted by Jenny
Hey Jill,

It really has to come from the inside of you and I know that you really really want to stop this, but something still hasn't clicked inside to make you stop. Sometimes we just need to tell ourself "Get over it, you're not eating that, deal with it". Sometimes we get so wraped up in the thought "I'm a binger" that it leads to binging. Like "oh well, I binge, so let's have a binge". Do you recognize this? Well, it was like that for me at least. Well, I guess it was that feeling that I really wanted to change my body, and knowing that what I put in it would keep me from doing that. But you already know that. I guess I stopped thinking "I'm a binger, there's something wrong with me", cause I think those thoughts alone made me binge a lot of the times.

Jillsan, I'm here for you. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you :)
I think you pinned the tail on the donkey....

I need to get over this crap-and deal with my emotions. I need to change my mindset from a 'binger' to a normal person / eater. It really is true that when you 'think / know' your a binger, you practicallly give yourself permission to binge. I am not doing that anymore. I must banish these crazy thoughts. Im glad you have recovered Jenny, I will be where you are some day. I really value you thoughts and love every word in your post. Thank you:)

Jill

IML Gear Cream!
Cuba is CHEAP right now, last minute deals. Ive been there before and it is beautiful!! I may still go alone....

oh thats awesome! Oh my gosh I could never go on a trip by myself...well Acutally I think I could go to Playa del carmen alone. Just for a few days. :)

I wish I could go with you hon!

BTW donkeys are funny sounding and stinky..my grandparents have them in Greece! :laugh:

Ooh thats cute :)

Today.. just chill and hope to go out later, I really need it

I wanna hit the gym too, but I slept like 4.5hrs so we'll see, I'll probably be needing a nap soon... :zzz:

I love About me Journals!

Craig aslways tells me its about me....but I swear it never is!:rolleyes: Boys.

Good luck on your personal journey to find inner happiness! You can accomplish it!

Jill those jackets are SO Cute!!! :)

Greeky you need to sleep more you silly girl!!!!!

Thanks Jodie! ;)

Hey all, I got a $30 voucher from Bulk Nutrition, cause of the order I couldnt accept here in Canada from like 3 months ago. What should I order? Im thinking bars. ALSO, I have to be able to recieve it here in CANADA!

Oh ya Jodie, I totally agree with Craigie, its ALWAYS about me...:) Im just figuring that out

Back