• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shorty needs a run

shortstuff

Trying to Survive
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok everyone I am back- I know I say that all the time, but I got rid of dial up, I am not working at all this summer and I have less then a year to go til I graduate college!!!!!!!!! So Update on Pam-
1) 4.0 grade point last term, all my hard work paid off
2) Am President of our Collegiate Chapter of the American Marketing Association
3) Have an Internship this summer managing and doing PR work for Olympic and Elite Athletes as well as taking summer classes
4) Am doing a run this summer possibly, am the back up runner, for a 24 hour relay called the hood to coast see link attached:http://www.hoodtocoast.com/htc/default.asp
5) Need to drop down to about 115lbs and majorly lean up and lose some muscle because of a lot of downhill running, which may cause some major damage to my quads and knees which too mych weight.

Sooooooooooo, needless to say I am going to track my diet here, still weight train and hopefully some of this can start to fall off. I am going to introduce a fat burner back in and do the ALA and glutamine, my multi, vit C, vit E and calcium. Soooo, feel free to chime in, and I hope to get around and say hello to everyone who don't worry I still would come and check in on everyone!:kiss: :hello:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I MISS YOU!!!!!!
First CONGRATS ON THE 4.0!! I'm SO Proud of you!!:thumb:
Thats really neat, and great for the transcript that you are President of the American Marketing Asso.!! :)
AWESOME INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad your doing so great!!!! :) :)

you left us :bawling:
but i am glad your back toots :kiss:

I am glad I feel a lttle lost but oh well hopefully this will help. My school life, love life and all that is on track, but I feel so fat, which I know is not true, I have been eating clean, just really need to drop some weight so I have been running outside about 4 days a week around 5 miles a day. Otherwise I do the elliptical and if I can't run outside I do the treadmill for 45 mintes and around 4.65 miles. I want to not kill myself or my knees. So for diet this is what I am thinking

meal1- sometimes will be after cardio, just depends on day- 1/3c oats 6 egg whites
meal2- 3-4oz meat or protein shake, some form of carb like strawberries or brown rice but I have found with the low glycemic fruit I am less bloated and it keeps me regular with the fiber.
meal3- veggies and protein and maybe some strawberries or rice like maybe 15g carbs
meal4-protein and veggies
meal5- protein and veggies

so I am traing 4 days a week and am upping the reps on my legs from 20 to 25 and things are looking good there. So I guess opinions are welcome and I am trying to find a fat burner and/or a good stack, so opinions welcome there :)

Last edited:
Ok so here is today so far and will edit this as I go

Meal 1- 1/2c oats, 6 whites and a little bit of PB

went on a 50 minute run probably about 5 miles
or maybe a tad over. Not sure but this felt good :)

Meal 2- 1/3c oats, 6 whites

Meal 3- 3oz turkey burger, salad, 1c frozen Strawberries

Meal 4- 3-4oz steak, veggies

Meal 5- 6 whites and a little salsa

Last edited:
PAM!!!!!! :banana: :dancer: MISSED YOU!!!!

Wow girl SOO much AWESOME things going on for you! :clap: :D Congrads on it all! All your hard work sure paid off!
BEst of luck with it all!
diet and training look super as always!:)

thanks AJ!!! I would die to have your legs but I guess we shall see what happens as I run more and more :)

Pam-- I know- I want AJ'S legs also!! Thats why I started sprinting again and doing lots of deep squats..I CAN ALREADY see a change in my legs too!!!! :)

Meals look great!!! I eat strawberries Every Day :)

thanks stace, yeah I have always loved strawberries, they rock :) I do such high reps on legs now, i need to get them slim down so i can run better, i need to trim down so I can run better :) I forgot how much I love to run, this has been awesome to run since the weather has gotten so much nicer :)

Hey sweetie! Stopping in to say hello and your package is on it's way! :)

I know.. I love to run also. I can't run for more than 8-10 min. at a time though because of my endometriosis--I get cramps FAST & BAD! So I Powerwalk/ Jog/ Sprint.. and repeat! :)

Oh that sucks Stacey I am sorry :D

Hey Dave THANKS!!!!!!!

AG- Each runner logs about 16-20 miles by the time the thing is done, 3 legs a piece :) So it will be fun, I am pumped. :D

Hey girl welcome back! We missed you!

Only 1 year left wow! I just graduated today, so exciting!

I am sure you will continue to do great both in school and in fitness stuff!

BTW, do you know the AMAs website? Thanks hon ;)

The AMA website is www.marketingpower.com :D I lvoe this organization :D What did you major in greeky???

Ok today, just woke up 8:15am :D

took ALA, yohimbe, and beverly lean out (only thing Darren had)
8:15am- 1/3c oats, 6 whites, 1tbsp peanut butter

had a kick ass run, about 55 minutes :) with stop lights for about 5 minutes :)

Last edited:
I majored in communication, but I am thinking about going into marketing.. thanks for the link hon! :)

welcome :D

Sounds like a great run girl!!!!! :)
Have a great Friday!

Thanks Stacye it felt great, and anyone who runs, like you, knows how great of a calfd workout running is :D My calves are sore.................

So I just bought the Lipo-6 ephedra free so am going to try that, was thinking about stacking it with some ephedrine??? I will do just the Lipo-6 and see how that goes and then go from there.

I know---my calves are Always sore seems like it!!:)

I wouldn't stack it yet! Be Careful! I have heard that stuff is pretty good!:) I'm taking exenadrine (W/O effedrine) and LOVE IT!

IML Gear Cream!
ok so the rest of yesterday was great.

meal 3 was a chicken breast and some lettuce

meal 4- 4 egg whites (saving room for PF Changs)

Meal 5 (after legs) 2 dumplings, 2 lettuce wraps and some orange chicken, some brocolli beef and some cantonese scallops (none was breaded)

5/22/02 Leaving Cali tonight :bawling:

meal 1- 1/3c oats, 6 whites, 1 tbsp PB

shoulders/abs/43.5 minutes elliptical

Meal 2- 1 low carb fajita sheels (50cals a piece and 11g carbs (8g are fiber)) chicken and veggies

Meal 3- left over fajita stuff with a little extra chicken and veggies

Meal 4-protein bar on the plane

Meal 5- 2 scoops protein, 1.5 tbs PB

Last edited:
5/23/04 Cardio

Meal 1- 1/3c oats, 6 whites, 1tbsp PB

run 45 minutes treadmill

Meal 3- 2 scoops protein

Meal 4- 3-4oz chicken, green beans

Meal 5- 6 whites, breen beans and mushrooms

Last edited:
Sorry your back home honey!!

I'm glad you got there safe though!:kiss:

5/24/04 Back and Bi and Cardio

I was so tired this morning I could not manage to get up to do cardio so I will do it tonight after my back and Bi workout tonight. Ugh I hate that

Meal 1- 1tbsp PB, 1/3c oats, 6 whites

Meal 2- 3-4 oz chicken and veggies at school

Meal 3- protein bar

Back workout and Bi workout and 30 minutes of cardio( needed to do 45 min but had to go home had to study for a test)

Meal 4- 2 scoops protein

Meal 5- 3-4oz chicken and veggies

Last edited:
Ok I don't know if anyone is reading this but please I need to some advice. I have been doing some thinking. I was wondering what would happen if for a week or so I ran a low carb plan, then do a high carb then continue running the low carb. I found I was my leanest when I was eating a grape fruit and egg whites at meal 1, then strawberries in 2 meals and that was it except for vegetables. After probably 4-5 weeks of no high carbs I would then do a high carb spike at night and then run for 4 days on the low carb again then spike and cycle it like this. What do people think??? I just really want to bust through this plateau I am at and I can find anything that is working.

5/25/04 Cardio

45min - 1 hour run outside IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Was going to train but with everything going on today, will train tomorrow after class, and do cardio tomorrow morning and take Thursday off since I have to work and have a dentist appointment so it will be easier to do that. :)

Meal 1- 1/3c oats, 6 whites, 1tbsp PB

Meal 3- protein bar (will be on the run)

Meal 4- not sure will be at networking event will nibble on things

Last edited:
protein run about 10-20 % over your body weight
carbs - use carb tampering method -50 grams complex a day
fats about 1/3-1/2 body weight- Go by energy levels, start on lower end and if you feel sluggish add in some more EFAS. Give your body time to adjust. I would run this untill you said the hell with it and then start carb up or have a slight cheat meal, but no more. If you don;t feel good it if just add in some more carbs mainly in the morning to get you through your run Since you are running now your requirements may change needing more carbs then fats, but that is something you need to experiment with

Thanks Han :) It is good to see you are doing well. Yeah I did a really low carb day yesterday and I did not feel well running this morning, felt really tired. I will experiment thanks :)

:wave:

Back