• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dr. Mercola and Splenda, milk, eggs, etc.

cjrmack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had some time so I checked out Dr. Mercola's website as there was a link to it regarding the dangers of Splenda. I was shocked to find that he claims that Splenda is basically chlorinated sugar and had a good laugh reading the testimonials of people who had adverse reactions from it as they seemed very phony and dramatic.

Anyway does anyone take his warnings on certain things seriously. Not only Splenda but if you look further into it he recommends a diet with no milk, 24 raw organic eggs a week, and vegetable juice from a juicer he seems to be plugging (he seems to be plugging several products that seem kind of costly). He also is down on protein powders.

Among the other things he recommends are throwing away your microwave, not using deoderant :eek:, avoiding swimming in chlorinated pools, and limiting your time in the shower because of chemical exposure from the water.

He seems like a either a nut caseor just someone trying to make a bundle endorsing certain products to me. Anyone else have an opinion?

I find him way too extreme.

If we all listened to him we would be in a cabin in the mountains with nothing but our own garden and hunting tools made from fibers of corn stalk. I don't think he'd allow the metal for spears.

I feel he is an idiot. That guy is a complete joke. He takes everything to far.

:haha: you have a point there. Some of his points were well taken but then he went off into all that other junk and those Splenda testomonials were truly laughable. Not to say that some of those people could not have had an allergic reaction but I have used Splenda and not had anything even close to a side-effect.

Jodi said:

If we all listened to him we would be in a cabin in the mountains with nothing but our own garden and hunting tools made from fibers of corn stalk. I don't think he'd allow the metal for spears.
I take that back............He doesn't allow corn :O

Mercola is a buffoon. Someone needs to remove all computers within a reasonable proximity of his misguided, anally-retentive self

Peace.

:haha: :yes: Couldnt agree more.

think MODERATION.

aggies1ut said:
:scratch: Gee, is he a member at F&B? :lol: (Not intended to offend any IM members that are).

:funny:

aggies1ut said:
:scratch: Gee, is he a member at F&B? :lol: (Not intended to offend any IM members that are).

:laugh: they are huge mercola fans over there. I am probably the only one on that board that can't stand mercola.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah when I first read his articles I was scared away from splenda...

but ive gone through boxes and boxes and I feel perfectly well.

BTW atherjen I like your new avatar , you're a cute girl.

Mercola depresses me, I can't read him too much. It makes me think I have every disease he writes about :laugh:

Back