• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 day of rest?

luke77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
I'm trying to make a workout program that will work for me, and I think I'm going to do a 3-day split so that I'm lifting mon, wed, fri and hitting each body part one day a week (I might do chest and shoulders twice a week, not sure yet). I'm a runner and I want to keep that up as well, but I was told that it's probably optimal to do cardio on non-lifting days. In your guys' opinion, if I'm going to do cardio 4x a week, would it be better to do it all on non-lifting days so that I have 0 days where I'm completely resting (Cardio 4 days, lifting 3 days)? Or should I put one of my cardio sessions on a lifting day so that I have one day where I'm doing nothing, totally resting? My goal is to slowly build mass.

Thanks,
Luke

Kind of my dilemma too. I current work on Tues/Thur/Sun on a three day split (Chest/Tri's, Legs/Shoulders, Back Bi's) and do cardio on Wed. and Sat. Would like to do cardio 3x a week but that leaves only one day off.

Back