• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genetics "facts or Fiction"

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I come from a family background of low peak biceps. Now I've been on gear for only 12 days so far. Test, d-bol and deca. Although I have 19" arms made up of all triceps, I want to know if genectics are going to keep me from forming a good size bicep peak?

At 52 years of age I don't have a problem training as hard as the next man. So you young guns out there who have wisdom on biceps feel that you can help, then go for it.

Don't be afraid of this old man and tell me what you think. Daddy won't make you stand in the corner.

There is a muscle, which the name I forgot that is under the biceps so if you could isolate and develop that, in theory you could fake a biceps peak.
If that doesn´t work we have synthol. :)

you can try doing preacher curls. they are supposed to help peak the bi's. you can stand up and adjust the bench to a steep angle and then stand behind it with a dumbell and use the back rest to do one arm curls similar to preacher. Then you can try using cables. I adjust the height so that the cables are about head high. Then I pick a light weight and do curls with my arms out to my sides and parallel to the floor. I curl my arms until my fists touch my ears. You have to keep very strict form on these, but they peek your bi's nicely

Vieope said:
There is a muscle, which the name I forgot that is under the biceps so if you could isolate and develop that, in theory you could fake a biceps peak.
If that doesn´t work we have synthol. :)
There's a hidden muscle under the bicep? That's news to me.

How about this?

When you flex, just push up on your arm so it makes it look like you have a better peak! My brother use to do that growing up. :D

Lol not a hidden muscle but there is a muscle that is under or in the side of the biceps that helps to elevate the "peak".

gr81 said:
ditto.. I think GP was yankin your chain V
I found it odd at first too but I remember that somehow I found a reasonable explanation to it. Of course it was friday night and I didn´t know what was going on through my veins at that time. :)

Either you have peak or you dont, size is not going to change shape.

Who was the mod that changed from anabolics? I was safe there with my stupid argument of the hidden muscle. Nobody would see it. :D

We've all seen guys with no power that peak out well ... and guys with real power and no peak.

Vieope said:
Who was the mod that changed from anabolics? I was safe there with my stupid argument of the hidden muscle. Nobody would see it. :D

Me, because it belongs in this forum.

Back