• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Facts on bodybuilding HELP

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am trying to put together a list with the facts on bodybuilding that we agree with, those undeniable facts that are true to the most of "us". It may serve as a sticky for newbies or for everybody, since we may forget about a simple thing once in a while.
I posted on training because it is the most busy forum. I would post in the Open Chat but it seems that when everybody goes there, the brain just shuts off. :D
Post about everything, training, diet, supplements, anabolics, doesn´t matter. If this thread becomes big, don´t waste your time looking if your tip was already posted, post it anyway. Post with a little explanation about each subject as well. Keep it simple though.

Eventually I will organize all the tips in another thread. I hope it works :)

Fact number 1: Bodybuilders are too lazy to write anything. :bounce:

Reminds me of the old adage about getting enough rest and recuperation:-

Never run when you can walk. Never walk when you can stand still. Never stand when you can sit. And never sit down when you can lie down. :)

or you can run around and just eat more :D

Please don´t make me write the fact number 2. People will cry, I am telling you. :)

okay how about every program should be centered around these types of exercises:

Squats
Deads
Stiff Legged Deads
Rows
Pull Ups
Benchpress
Overhead Press

Yanick said:
okay how about every program should be centered around these types of exercises:

Squats
Deads
Stiff Legged Deads
Rows
Pull Ups
Benchpress
Overhead Press
How about some calf exercises? ;)

thats why i said centered around...not should consist of. Obviously bb'ers will be doing many more exercises other than those. The ones i listed should always be used no matter what (barring injuries and such).

Muscles can not be trained to be tone.

IML Gear Cream!
Very good. I was about to say: "$#%@ the newbies".
Anyone else? It is just starting.

You cannot shape a muscle.

in order to get optimal results from supplements, your diet and exercise must be in line.

for newbies ... no, creatine will not kill you so dont even ask.

#1 Cross at the green, not in-between. #2 Guys when lacing shoes, it's left over right.

avoid trying to build muscle and lose fat at same time. it usually leaves you going no where.

bulletproof1 said:
avoid trying to build muscle and lose fat at same time. it usually leaves you going no where.
Damn .. I had to learn that in the hard way. :bawling:

i think devoting a lot of facts about creatine would be beneficial since many of the questions here pertain to that subject. unfortunately, i think opinions vary here about some things ... i.e. the cycling of creatine.

IML Gear Cream!
No need to cycle creatine! :D

Yes, no need to cycle or load it. Don´t overdo it as well. Like 20 g, not because it is dangerous but because it is a waste of money.

Vieope said:
Vitamins & minerals and fish oil are essential.
Fish Oil, or Flax? Whats better if there is a better?

soxmuscle said:
Fish Oil, or Flax? Whats better if there is a better?

Fish oil is superior to Flax. I suggest reading the guide to cutting/bulking/maintenance.

Fuck. I just bought a new thing of Flax Seed Oil caplets. I might just buy the Fish Oil anyways.

Vieope said:
Don´t do cardio when bulking for fat reducing.

why not?

btw, do you mean to lose fat while bulking or to minimize gain of fat. If its the former i retract my statement.

Back