• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 17 and there is a girl at work who is 19 and i have been told she likes me and she flirts a lot with me but she told them that i was too young what can i do to boost my chances???

Please help

Chris

act 21 and not 17. treat her like a lady not a high school cheerleader. you gotta set yourself apart from everyone else. you gotta be better. you gotta be a man. :thumb:

Find someone else IMO. If she isn't giving you a chance and you are only 2 years apart that's just ignorant ;) I used to date older men alot but not anymore. Younger guys closer to my age are soooooo much more fun!

how do i act older?She reckons it is really weird dating younger guys but i know she likes me just i am too young
really need females advice cus they know what i should do but men i suppose could help although not as much:thumb:

sounds to me like she wants to fuck. bang her and cut her loose.

that's the point i have tried it but she says it would be werid and she feels like a paedophile?????:confused: :confused: stupid i think!!!!!!!!!!

She might just be into older men???

Chris

Please listen closely, young girls that want to date older guys always say it's for the maturity which is somewhat bullshit. The number one reason is for security, such as money. I know I am 22. I did it for the maturity reasons until I realized there are younger guys my age that can be mature too. And only insecure women search for someone to support there ass. Having fun and being treated with respect is most important. Older guys are quick to the alter for the most part.

dude do you know how many chicks are out there. you oughta be bangin em left and right. either she wants it or she dont. if she dont, move on to the next 1.....move on to her sister.

lol u make me laugh bulletproof1 but she wud be a good fuck that is the point

shutupntra1n I have loads of money so it can't be that(well i work quite a bit part time)whatelse cud it be?

Martinogdenbsx said:
lol u make me laugh bulletproof1 but she wud be a good fuck that is the point

shutupntra1n I have loads of money so it can't be that(well i work quite a bit part time)whatelse cud it be?
Not just money... Security isn't just the money. They want it all. House, provider, kids... the fucking picket fence and shit. (sorry, but chicks like this irritate me). You need a woman that has her own shit and just enjoys you for your companionship. If she says your too young, forget her. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
she wants guns dude.....bigguns. you came to the right place. workout hard, eat heavy, that skank will come crawling back to ya.....and if she dont, they'll be plenty of chicks grabbin on to ya.

suppose i just think she wud be good
it is the flirting that annoys me cus i really really wanna fuck her then

bulletproof1 said:
she wants guns dude.....bigguns. you came to the right place. workout hard, eat heavy, that skank will come crawling back to ya.....and if she dont, they'll be plenty of chicks grabbin on to ya.
:thumb: LQQKin good is the sweetest revenge for anyone!

thanks i am gonna try just the thought of her coming back and me probably saying no to her wud be revenge

Need to look pretty good,seein as she was seeing a 24 year old and fuckin a 32 year old ages ago?(dunno if it is a slag or not?)but it don't sound like i got a chance

She said to this person she likes people who look older i.e if i looked an older 17 it would be alright so i suppose if i bulked up and looked big she wud probably like me

damn dude just take charge. chicks want men not boys. plant 1 on her, tell her what you want, dont be scared.

mate i have already tried to get in wid her she said no cus it is weird and stuff cus i am young she said i am 'brother material' but then she said to one person she liked me:(

move on bro. your young, you aint got time for that.

i try to but teasing me makes me worse i just wanna rip her skirt off

It feels like a challenge now and i NEED to win!!!!!!!!!!

But no doubt i will get bored if it dosn't change and i will forget her,just need to get into shape and rip her open(no offence to ladies out there)

you got 2 choices.....

1. be aggressive and tell her what you want. women like that "take charge attitude."
or
2. move on to somebody else.

oh shit

choices choices

dya reckon texting wud be alright?????assertive texting or face to face

If that don't work i WILL move on

IML Gear Cream!
texting wtf? dude i said be a man. pull her to the side, look her in the eye, tell her she makes you stiff and you want some of it. if she slaps you so what. if she wants you she will probably throw you down right there. put your balls out there and take a chance.

fair enough

report back on tuesday as that is when i see her next

cheers

wtf though bit weird

hey pull her over in the cellar of the pub and say you make me stiff dya wanna fuck?lol

well dont make her feel like a slut but dont make it sound like a business proposal either. somewhere in the middle.

lol like..............u sound like a playa :haha:

experience man.....im old enough to be your daddy

Back