• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet Soda - Yes or No?

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any reason that I shouldn't drink diet soda?

I've been told that diet soda has many negative effects, but is this just myth or are there really reasons not to drink it?

Thanks.

Diet Sprite mixes good with orange Stoli. :grin:

Diet Rite is good, just be sure to read the ingredients for hidden carbs/sugars....etc.

cfs3 said:
Is there any reason that I shouldn't drink diet soda?
Is there ANY reason, nutiritional or otherwise, to drink it in the first place? :scratch:

Only reason i can think of is 'Rum n Coke' :p :D

BulkMeUp said:
Is there ANY reason, nutiritional or otherwise, to drink it in the first place? :scratch:

Only reason i can think of is 'Rum n Coke' :p :D
Besides the rum n coke--which I must say defenitly works for me :p It sure helps to choke down that damn boiled chicken and brown rice that has 0 flavor first thing in the morning.

DeadBolt said:
Besides the rum n coke--which I must say defenitly works for me :p It sure helps to choke down that damn boiled chicken and brown rice that has 0 flavor first thing in the morning.

I agree man. I drink water non stop. Once in a while I like a beverage with a little flavor and caffeine free diet soda takes care of the craving (for me, it's maybe a once a week thing).

I Are Baboon said:
Diet Sprite mixes good with orange Stoli. :grin:
Diet Vanilla Coke with Vanilla Stoli :p

Jodi said:
Diet Vanilla Coke with Vanilla Stoli :p
Never a fan of the vanilla's here...but I'm a soco and lime guy so soda's aren't a stable of mine lol.

a diet mt dew once in awhile and once in a while a margarita washed down with a cold cold cold coors!!!!
****but its once in a great while**** :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :wtf:

Hmmmm...... nah couldn't then I wouldn't want to drink Vanilla Coke anymore.

What a bunch of alchies... ;)

BTW, nothing beats a Pina Colada made from Coca Lopez and Delmonte pineapple juice (not from concentrate).

Well, actually, I guess a Pina Colada made from a coconut and a pineapple would be better...

Pina colodas ... yuuuum yuuuum! Diet Mountain Dew is the only diet cola I can drink. Else wise it is HEB (our grocery store) brand cola rocks.

I Are Baboon said:
:rolleyes:

Tank, give that shit up and drink some decent beer for a change, dammit.

:D
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: huh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back