• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think I need a new schedule.

michael74737

Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Monday: Back
Tuesday:Resting Day
Wed: Chest and Shoulders
Thursday: Resting day
Friday: Triceps Biceps andForearm
Saturday: Legs and Abs
Sunday: Resting day

That is my current schedule but the problem is i spend on 50minutes on biceps and tricpes each. (friday). I want a scheudle where I can do weight training 4 times a week.

my idea

Monday: Back, Biceps, and Forearm (1.5hrs)
Tuesday:Resting Day
Wed: Chest , shoulders, triceps (1.5hrs)
Thursday: Legs (1.5hr)
Friday: Resting day
Saturday: Abs (1hr)
Sunday: Resting day

Please help me work on my schedule because they last 2 schedules that I had sucked.

K...an hour for just abs? That's sheer lunacy :) I don't personally think you should spend more than 30-45 minutes in the gym...and you do 50 just on your biceps and triceps? Biceps need less exercise to grow, they aren't designed for huge workloads.

I do like that you have as many resting days as you do..

Yep, Saturday may need some adjustment. I would shift more of the workload onto Saturday while keeping total volume constant. You could then hit bodyparts a bit more frequently and still have plenty of rest days in there.

I like that you have your heavy posterior chain work mainly on Monday/Thursday (Deads/Squats). You could spread some of your pushing work out to Saturday and also might consider shifting some of your pulling work from Monday (pullups/chins or biceps for example) to Saturday to allow for more strength potential on those bodyparts.

That is only a step or two away from being a really good split imo.

Another thing is you dont need to work out your forearms..they get enough work when you do your curls..thats a very small muscle group that can be very easily over trained..i dont know about anyone else but thats just my opion

Back