• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am I selling myself short?

ahazmaksya

Gonna burn some muscle
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The routine I am following goes on a day on/day off strategy eg

Chest/Triceps
Off
Legs/Biceps
Off
Back/Forearms
Off
Shoulders
Off

Do you think I'm having too much rest, and should possibly go 2 days on than one day off?

Yeh, I work them with chest, I just forgot to put them down.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not a fan of working out 2 days in a row, plus time restraint doesn't allow me to anyway. I work -
M-Chest & Biceps
W-Legs & Triceps
F-Back & Shoulders
Just my own preference, good luck!!!

Thats a good way too. I used to do that. However, I started running out of time, so I switched to 4 days per week instead of 3.

Its all a matter of personal preference, really. Just try to get a day off after lifting legs.

See that's must be the age difference cause I know I don't work harder then the next LOL. After I finish legs, I don't have enough strength to do bi's or ect. Guess I could wait a couple of hrs or lower the weight load HAH?

Tough Old Man said:
See that's must be the age difference cause I know I don't work harder then the next LOL. After I finish legs, I don't have enough strength to do bi's or ect. Guess I could wait a couple of hrs or lower the weight load HAH?
I never said it was easy, sometimes I do Tri's first, or I will superset 'em.
Looking BIG ToughOldMan :lifter: :lifter: :lifter:

Back