• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Power Rack

Do you live in SLC?

West Valley... close enough.

Thats cool. I live near little cottonwood canyon.

Cool cool... haven't seen too many Utahns on here.

Nope, only 3 that I know of.. including myself. Goodluck finding a power rack, wish I knew of a better deal.

Nice rack. :thumb:

eBay might have some cheaper stuff. I seem to recall seeing one for $250 on eBay when I was looking into it a while back.

Make sure you get a sturdy rack that can handle a ton of weight. You don't want some cheap piece of crap that will wobble all over the place and be unsafe. When doing heavy squats it helps to have a decent rack (huh, huh), even if that means paying a bit more for it. Better safe than sorry.

IML Gear Cream!
I've looked on eBay and yea they do have a lot of stuff for cheaper than you can find elsewhere... only problem is that they're usually not from around here and noone will ship.. have to go pick them up.

I looked for local deals. A big sports store by me is going out of buiness & I got mine for 599 with an incline/flat/decline bench, 210lb lat attachment. Just the rack alone usually goes for 499. Unbelievable deal.

It sucks to wait, but look for a while: check local stores & you can bypass the shipping costs!

Anyway, I usually buy Body Solid products & have never had a problem (they also have a lifetime warranty): This is the power rack I bought (and love):

WPR82_400x400.jpg

I just ordered the dip station handles yesterday for it. It's a great set. :thumb: It's expensive as hell though... I was lucky :)

Wow... lucky... been looking at stores around here and haven't found any racks.. just half cages... I think I will look a little harder today, though. I'll give bodysolid a try, too.

Thanks.

also, I'm very cautious about buying equipment that I can see & test out in person. :shrug: Like evil ant said, you don't want to end up with a p.o.s.! Buy it right & it will last a lifetime. :)

Yeah... I understand that.. I'm the same way. The power rack that I was looking at was recommended by quite a few people which is why I was planning on getting it.

Lex_Talionis said:
Yeah... I understand that.. I'm the same way. The power rack that I was looking at was recommended by quite a few people which is why I was planning on getting it.
good deal. :thumb:

Body Solid makes awesome stuff! Parabody makes great stuff, too. In fact, my local weightlifter store only sells Body Solid and Parabody equipment because their products are built so well. They're definitely more expensive, but they're well worth the money since you'll have them for life. They're solid steel so it's not like they're ever going to break. Even if they do, as busy said, they generally have a lifetime guarantee.

Fitness equipment is an investment so it's never wise to cheap out if you don't absolutely have to. But, if that cage really is built well, definitely go for it and let us know how it works out. :)

Back