• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

just ate my first egg white omelet

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, the wife has me eating all this healthy food now. So I just ate an omelet made of six egg whites. Surprisingly, it was not that bad. Sort of like eating some hot egg Jello. It tastes better than it smells. It'll take some getting used to.

Put some Pace Picante in it! I also leave like one or two yolks just for fun.

Steve

Originally posted by SteveDeBeave
I also leave like one or two yolks just for fun.

Just for shits and giggles? :D

(I'll try that with the picante sauce) :thumb:

Oh man, that omelet is generating some HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE burps. :shake:

LOL, in a few minutes it will be coming out the other end! :booty:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Oh man, that omelet is generating some HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE burps. :shake:
TAKE COVER!!!!
He's going to explode...

Ever see that Monthy Python skit...Yuck!!!

i love all white omlettes, but some days the gut don't :)
i get gas out both ends lol!!

A six egg white omelet. Now I'm jealous, more than earlier. I just had six pieces of pizza. Mrs Pemburu's Friday night special. We had company so there was cherry pie and ice cream to chase it down. I drank water to keep it healthy.:)

Wtf are ya trying to do pemburu?! :yell:

IAB...wait till ya gotta eat 12 eggs a day w/ no ketchup or anything else in it....:barf:

Originally posted by w8lifter

IAB...wait till ya gotta eat 12 eggs a day w/ no ketchup or anything else in it....:barf:

Why would you want to do that to yourself???
12 eggs A DAY???:eek:
Is that not bad for your cholesterol level???
Just asking...

IML Gear Cream!
egg whites don't have cholesterol.

DOH!!!:headbang:
It's all in da yoke!
:rolleyes:
I know...Baaaaaad!!!

WHAT A WUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY :cry: YA GOTTA TUFFEN UP IF YOURE GONNA TAKE ON ALBOB FOR THE 101TH TIME:D

When would I need to do that? YUCK! I can't eat that many eggs in one day!

Just looking at my food numbers for yesterday, eating an egg white omelet instead of a protein shake before bed makes a HUGE difference in my calories consumed for the day! :eek:

No...you don't IAB...but I do, lol

Tank....whaddya talking about....I'm eating them aren't I! Therefore, I is not a wuss...I don't have to like 'em...they're still :barf:

woo...if i did that i would definatly have soem squat rocket fuel.;)

Someone at the gym told me that your body needs egg yolk to efficiently use some of the nutrition in the white, because they are designed to work together.

Anyone else heard this?

I usually make a 4-egg omelet but I use only 2 yolks.

Should I have left off the ice cream??:confused:

egg beaters...
egg beaters...

I don't get egg gas and they taste great.

and fat free

4 eggs worth---- 120 calories

oh yeah!

oh, and put some of that picante sauce on them or some Mrs. Dash, or tobasco, or anything.

YUM!!!!!

or a little of yoke.. to get some yellow in em:)... and salt and peper and friend tomatoes.. and w0w u got a breakfast there

sorry only like white cheese.. yellow i just plaine nasty...

lol... used to drink shakes made with egg-substitute (it's safe 'cause it's pre-cooked). gave me some horrible gas, though.

Originally posted by arbntmare
or a little of yoke.. to get some yellow in em:)... and salt and peper and friend tomatoes.. and w0w u got a breakfast there
I eat my eggs on toast with a little butter/ marg. on it... Makes it much more edible.

Originally posted by Michelle
Someone at the gym told me that your body needs egg yolk to efficiently use some of the nutrition in the white, because they are designed to work together.

Anyone else heard this?

I usually make a 4-egg omelet but I use only 2 yolks.
i dont know if thats true but think about this the yellow bit is suppossed to be the chicken and the white bits what it feeds on while it grows i think i'd just eat the white!!:p

Originally posted by peetrips

i dont know if thats true but think about this the yellow bit is suppossed to be the chicken and the white bits what it feeds on while it grows i think i'd just eat the white!!:p

Eeewww...I don't wanna think about that, that's gross!

The yolk has all the vitamins & fat, I've never heard the digestion thing before.

Back