• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arginine (Tablets vs Powder)

Flakko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanna try the Arginine and I have to decide between tablets or powder form.
Both can be found very cheap, like $23 for 200-300g of L-Arginine powder or around $17.99 per bottle of L-Arginine (90 tablets/1000mg each tablet).

So what ya'll think??? Should I try either one or the other, just curiosity or not???

Flakko

I forgot

I forgot...

In case if I buy the Arginine powder, can I mix the CEE with it and take them together???

Thanx...

Flakko

I buy the powder & cap it myself.

The taste of the powder is possibly the worst I have ever experienced. :barf:

Flakko said:
I wanna try the Arginine and I have to decide between tablets or powder form.
Both can be found very cheap, like $23 for 200-300g of L-Arginine powder or around $17.99 per bottle of L-Arginine (90 tablets/1000mg each tablet).

So what ya'll think??? Should I try either one or the other, just curiosity or not???

Flakko

waste of money to buy the caps you are paying extra for nothing. you can buy a lb (448 grams) of L-Arginine for $24 @ http://www.netrition.com/now_arginine_powder_page.html. IMO capping it is a waste of time, there are many supps out there that taste far worst then L-Arginine.

LAM said:
IMO capping it is a waste of time, there are many supps out there that taste far worst then L-Arginine.

probably, but it's definitely something I can't stomach. :(

Syntrax "Nitrous"

I just found this product called "Nitrous" by Syntrax this is the proprietary blend: 5g(Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate and is $25 for a 300g container that gives u 60 servings or 30 if u use it twice a day, that 10g per day.

What you guys think about that "Nitrous"??? I was thinking to try that one, seems pretty interesting, with the combo of malic acid and arginine.

Flakko

I tried it when I used to test supplements for Syntrax. I wouldn't buy it or recommend it to anyone else. I would stick with the L-Arginine. take 10 grams upon waking and other 10 grams before bed...

20 Grams!!!

Yeah 20g grams per day seems a lot!!!LAM, so u think I should just get the plane L-Arginine powder???

IML Gear Cream!
yes...stick with the plane powder

AAKG powder (like CEE compared to monohydrate) is much better than regular arginine apparently, requiring much less overall consumption for optimal results. It's more expensive, though, so take your pick. All of these taste positively deplorable, but you get used to it! Mmmmmm!!!

Where can I check for the AAKG powder???
About the taste, I think u do get use to it, cuz I'm taking the Cytogainer chocolate mint and that is some nasty shit. But in a few days, I got used to it and now I like, just until I finish it...

But I think I'mma get the Arginine powder, cuz u can get a big container for a good price, I just got 1lb of L-Glutamine for $19.90!!!

Flakko

Arginine HCl

I went to Vitamin Shoppe today and they sell Arginine powder, but the type they have is L-Arginine HCl (Hydrocloride).

Does anybody know if this one is better than the regular L-Arginine or the AAKG???
Or has anybody heard about L-Arginine HCl???

I don't remember the brand, I just remember it was 4g per serving and the bottle had 30 servings for $15.

Flakko

Back