• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my proposed cutting stack

Vise

The Pimp Juice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am too much of a pussy to take DNP, so this is my proposed cutting plan:

1 month cycle: clen+ketoifen
trimax
h.e.a.t. stack

2 week pct: ecy
lean xtreme (at 200mg)
a guggul supplement

it's rather pricey, but i am pissed off that my clen/ecy cycle didn't ork as well as i thought it was going to. what do you all think?

also, if anyone could give me a good source for some keto (i heard thailand is cheap), they would be my savior.

taking DNP with out a heavy androgen isn't a good idea in the first place unless you want to lose a lot of muscle.

what is in the heat stack ?

it is an avant labs product, i will be using it as an appetite suppresant to counteract the hunger increase from the keto.

keto source anyone?

if i can't find one i'll just have to do the two week cycles :headbang: . an added benefit to this is the lower cost but i really prefer clen to ecy. for me, i get a lot less cns stimulation and it seems to keep my hunger in check better.

LAM said:
taking DNP with out a heavy androgen isn't a good idea in the first place unless you want to lose a lot of muscle.

what is in the heat stack ?
then why does everyone else claim that dnp is not catabolic through different mechanisms.... mostly what I read is not to use dnp while on a cycle and dont know many who have ran it while on.

thanks mudge, but i was able to find a cheap mexican pharmacy online. i'll post some pics after my cut.

where to get DNP. Anyone?

Where can I get some DNP? Hate to ask for a source and all, but simply IM if you know

Back