• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 Cycle

Cold Iron

High $ociety
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Day 1-5 : 25mcg
Day 6-16 : 50mcg
Day 17-21 : 25mcg

How does that look?

Does anyone feel PCT is a necessity?

Approx how may drops for 25mcg?

I'd run with an anabolic and yes, I do think PCT is necessary!!!! Good luck and let me know how you like it.

Oh, for 25 I think it's about 13 drops.

I've seen T3 from 100-200mcg per ml, it really helps to know what we are dealing with before making guesses on how many drops.

With the liquid research T3 I used long ago it was 15 drops per quarter ml. Right now I just do half a cc which is 50mcg, so I dont count drops right now, but not all droppers are the same nor all liquids. One company might use everclear one might use a PEG variant, some may even mix them, no idea but you will see viscosity differences.

I have IBE here, I just measured out 22 drops for 1/2cc which would be 50mcg.

So that ramp up and down is sufficient?

I'm actually not running this myself, just doing research for a buddy.

Yes,it is from IBE

No, he isn't running it with anything. His only objective is to lose weight. Just running it with an accompanying high protein diet

Rock- What are you using for PCT? 7-OXO-DHEA, gugglesterones?

I'm going to use Thyroid Energy from BulkN and I'll be using Lean Xtreme anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear going over 50mcg without being on an anabolic can cause a lot of muscle loss...Even the 50mcg without something could make muscles go away...maybe come of the experienced T3 users can comment on this.

topolo said:
Rock, is this stuff pretty good?
I really don't know. I'm just copying everything Dale Mabry is doing :D

TrojanMan60563 said:
I hear going over 50mcg without being on an anabolic can cause a lot of muscle loss...Even the 50mcg without something could make muscles go away...maybe come of the experienced T3 users can comment on this.

if he starts to lose strength then that would be a good sign of mucle catabolism. personally if I was going to use T3 with out being on cycle I would probably go at least 55% protein in my diet.

People with naturally high T3 levels have higher levels of SHBG which is why its believed T3 is catabolic.

Mudge/LAM my thyroid hormone levels are naturally on the lowest end of normal...I wonder if I could get away with T3 cycle without an anabolic and not lose muscle assuming I keep my protein high. I assume guys with high metabolisms or high thyroid levels to begin with are most likely to lose muscle. Any opinions on this?

If higher T3 raises SHBG as the study suggested then in theory you would be worse off anabolically speaking since more of your testosterone would be rendered useless. However supposedly this is only a minute amount of so called "catabolism," probably most of peoples problems are huge caloric cuts.

So Mudge if I kept calories where they are right now (3500ish) and increased the % of protein in my diet would I lose a significant amout of fat...or muscle in a 6 week cycle around 50mcg? This is all opinion here and there is no crystal ball....just want your opinion. Assuming diet is clean and cardio/weight training is on par. With my levels on the low end where would 50mcg put me in reguards to a normal person do you think?

Back