• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am back ! Need help please

Vvitto

Never surrender
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to eat healthy before my surgery(lymph node exicesd under my arm).

I posted my all history under" Scared moments.." in training section.

Could you just me put back in track and give me just a few guide lines for a healthy diet.

I used to be in a low fat diet before whihc really worked for me.

I am very confused know and also lack mtiovation to go back and train.

So ,please just help me !

COuld you post a diet regimen for a day please!

Thanks again

I'm not sure if you're male or female or your stats...so I'll just give some general guidelines:

6 small balanced meals evenly spaced throughout the day.

at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight

Stay away from saturated fats

Stay away from sugar-laden foods, except post-workout.

Eliminate all processed foods.

Try to keep your protein high, carbs moderate and fat low....but they should still comprise at least 20% of your diet.

Logging your food is really the best thing to do....it helps you keep track of what you're eating and it helps you make wise food choices.

I am 6`2`` and 190 lb.
I do have a few questions!

My goal is to get my flat abs back , after a period of inactivity due to a illness.

Is sodium bad for a six pack? Oatmeal with honey would be OK?

In terms of meat beef is OK? Or should I stick with chicken?

What kind of dressing is good for a salad in terms of heatthy one?

Thanks for reading

Vito

Is sodium bad for a six pack?

I don't think you have to worry about sodium intake until you are lean enough to actually see your abs. As long as you're eating healthy, non-processed foods w/o adding salt to your foods, your sodium intake will be fine.

Oatmeal with honey would be OK?

Depends on when it is I guess. Honey is just sugar, and sugar will elevate your insulin levels, once that's done, fat metabolism is inhibited. Post workout and breakfast I'd say honey is fine, otherwise, you might want to use a sweetner instead....but technically, if you've created a caloric deficit, it shouldn't hinder you too much if used in moderation.

In terms of meat beef is OK? Or should I stick with chicken?

Lean beef is okay, just keep in mind chicken is lower in fat...as long as it falls within your daily fat levels, then you'll be okay.

What kind of dressing is good for a salad in terms of heatthy one?

I used Kraft Light Done Right Italian dressing. It's low in cals, fat and sugar.

Hi W8lifter,

What do you think about power bars as part of low fat low sugar diet?

I usually have at least two every day. On the label it says sugar=14-16 g/power bar..Isnt too much sugar?

how much sugar is reasonable per power bar?

I think if you want to use a bar, there's a lot better ones than power bars. I know they're pretty cheap, but they're rather high in sugar and low in protein. If you want to eat them, keep them for post workout when you need the sugar.

BTW, I think it's 4grams of sugar on the label=1tbsp of sugar.

Back