• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need some help with my gear

bert12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have 1 bottle of teston qv 200 and 1 bottle of bold qv 200 is this a good stack?? how should i use it??

You'll need to provide us with as much information about yourself as you can, especially cycle history etc. How many grams of each steroid do you have also?

This thread might be good to take a look at Test E/EQ

I think someone posted a very similar question on that thread.

Also, lay out a detailed cycle plan and we can critique it.

i'm 5"4 162 lbs. first time on gear.
i was thinking of doing for the first to weeks 1cc each a week, and then bumping to 2cc's each at the third until the 8th week. with i was not sure what to follow with any suggestions??
i will be eating about 2500 cal a day. i will also be running what ever physical training i have to for the military. getting more gear if needed i will, just need to know what??

working 30 min cardio

then working
monday-chest/tri
tues-back/bi
wed-leg/shoulders
thurs-same as monday
fri-same as tue
sat-same as wed.
sunday off

assuming those are 10ml amps, you only have enough for half a cycle. btw, no pyramid scheme is needed. dude, you can buy/get/obtain all the gear you want. just do yourself a favor and do not even think of putting it in your body until you are able understand what it is you are really doing here.

that's not a knock bro... it's just my conservative advice.

bert12 said:
i'm 5"4 162 lbs. first time on gear.
i was thinking of doing for the first to weeks 1cc each a week, and then bumping to 2cc's each at the third until the 8th week. with i was not sure what to follow with any suggestions??
i will be eating about 2500 cal a day. i will also be running what ever physical training i have to for the military. getting more gear if needed i will, just need to know what??

working 30 min cardio

then working
monday-chest/tri
tues-back/bi
wed-leg/shoulders
thurs-same as monday
fri-same as tue
sat-same as wed.
sunday off

I would do 500 mg/wk of test, that's it. if you are training for boot camp then you need to focus on endurance training. for that I would do a full body training routine or some general circuit training.

ive been in for 6 1/2 years. and yeah they are 10 ml bottles and i have 2 bottles of each.

Bert for your first cycle I would drop the EQ and only run the test. Reason being if you start getting side effects you won't know what is causing it. I would run the test first at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Then on your next cycle if you want to run the EQ with it you can see what adding the EQ did for you.

thanks guys i needed the help, so how much protien do you guys think i should intake??

bert if you have to ask about how many grams of protein you need to intake you do not need to start taking steroids. Before doing a cycle get your diet in check.

IML Gear Cream!
grams

Get at around 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight per day. So if you weigh 100 pounds you need to get at least 150g per day.

Sherpa said:
Get at around 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight per day. So if you weigh 100 pounds you need to get at least 150g per day.

I think 1-1.5 grams per LEAN pound of body weight is better....so if you weigh 200lbs and are 10% BF you should take 180-270g per day. On cycle I would for sure be at the higher end of that.

Calories will also need to be higher in all probability imo. Most people don't bulk really well on 2500. With a lot of endurance work, you may need a tremendous amount of food relative to what you normally eat. I would go for at least 1000 calories over maintenance given the circumstance. would also personally go with 2g/lb bodyweight in protein. Better to shoot for an amount a little over the top than come up short and wonder what could have been.

I agree w/others. simple test only 500mg/ew. shoot twice a week or every three days.

Back