• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drinking on cycle

kraziplaya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
do u guys feel that when u drink alcohol on cycle that ur irritability and aggresiveness is hightened a lot?? any stories??

kraziplaya said:
do u guys feel that when u drink alcohol on cycle that ur irritability and aggresiveness is hightened a lot?? any stories??

I don't drink when I'm on cycle. I've cut my drinking down to maybe a handfull of times a year. my level of agression is exactly the same on or off cycle, even when I've been on heavy androgens.

yeah

Yeah, drinking causes me increased agressiveness. I find that if I drink on a cycle, and someone pisses me off. Where I normaly would just blow it off. I get an Adrenaline rush like crazy. It goes away quickly. I kind of like it. I dont drink on cycle very often.

just don't drink while you're 'on' and you'll never know the difference... if you feel more aggressive while 'on', that's one thing. if you act more aggressive while 'on', you're just being a jerk.

kraziplaya said:
do u guys feel that when u drink alcohol on cycle that ur irritability and aggresiveness is hightened a lot??

When people drink alcohol PERIOD their irritability and especially aggressiveness is heightened. 95% of the fights i've ever been apart of and/or witnessed have been alcohol related.

kraziplaya said:

Drinking on cycle is a good way to damage your liver. I have never had any problems while juicing, but one cycle I was drinking hard one or two nights a week. I had some tests done and my Doctor ( who was cool about steroids) told my I was dehydrated and my liver and kidneys were starting to suffer,I took 3 years off the juice just to be safe + stopped drinking for a year.

Dehydration will eat kidneys yep, thats why bodybuilders have problems with them (besides direct drug use). Lasix anyone???

Alcohol also inhibits protein synthesis, so you are just about taking steroids to counter act that. I drink every few months, in moderation. I had a little vino over new years which was nice.

how badly does alcohol inhibit protein synthesis? how badly would one big night a week inhibit protein synthesis?

kraziplaya said:

Alcohol inhibits ADH ( antidiuretic Hormone), which is why you will urinate allot when consuming alcohol. This leads to dehydration and can put stress on the kidney by hindering them to reabsorb water.

IML Gear Cream!
pengers84 said:
how badly does alcohol inhibit protein synthesis? how badly would one big night a week inhibit protein synthesis?

that is a good question...i would say i dont drink often ..maybe 1 or twice a month...but when i do...it usually means getting drunk...i would like to hear how bad, rare extreme drinking is

pengers84 said:

I posted a study in the Diet & Nutrition section on how it effects test levels last month.

Drunk or extremely drunk? I rarely would ever see more than 3 drinks a night, I honestly dont need to feel drunk and I dont like how I feel the next day (dehydrated etc etc). I'm getting old though, priorities change. A couple drinks is enjoyment enough for me.

Mudge said:
Drunk or extremely drunk? I rarely would ever see more than 3 drinks a night, I honestly dont need to feel drunk and I dont like how I feel the next day (dehydrated etc etc). I'm getting old though, priorities change. A couple drinks is enjoyment enough for me.

i would say drunk...not puking..thats the worst....but i sort of have a high tolerance for alcohol due to recent years...my crowd(im24)still parties every weekend,,drinking,etc..i calmed down due to a baby boy and prioritizing my body

Back