• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stay on, or bridge?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my next cycle is test/deca for 12 weeks, after which i'll be wanting to get ripped

which of the following options do you think would be best?

1. stay on the test for an extra month, then add in some new compounds (such as tren, masteron or anavar) drop the cals and start cutting for 6-8 weeks

2. come semi-off, and bridge over a 4 week pct (such as 1 shot of test a week, or the fonz dbol bridge), then jump back on a new cycle and start cutting

3. come off fully and pct for a month, have a month off to part recover, then get back on and cut

PS. after the cutter i will be taking a good 4-5 months off the juice to give my body a chance to fully recover

which option would you recommend?

My God man, you are already an addict :)

young d said:
my next cycle is test/deca for 12 weeks, after which i'll be wanting to get ripped

which of the following options do you think would be best?

1. stay on the test for an extra month, then add in some new compounds (such as tren, masteron or anavar) drop the cals and start cutting for 6-8 weeks

2. come semi-off, and bridge over a 4 week pct (such as 1 shot of test a week, or the fonz dbol bridge), then jump back on a new cycle and start cutting

3. come off fully and pct for a month, have a month off to part recover, then get back on and cut

PS. after the cutter i will be taking a good 4-5 months off the juice to give my body a chance to fully recover

which option would you recommend?

good god man don't listen to Fonz ! that dude is so full of shit. for somebody that just started working out 3-4 years ago you would think he invented weight training. I'm surprised he doesn't claim that he did... :laugh:

being "off" is OFF. dbol will suppress the HPTA at any dose

LAM said:
good god man don't listen to Fonz ! that dude is so full of shit. for somebody that just started working out 3-4 years ago you would think he invented weight training. I'm surprised he doesn't claim that he did... :laugh:

being "off" is OFF. dbol will suppress the HPTA at any dose
so LAM, what would you recommend? is it worth coming off for a short period, or would it be better to stay on and cut? and then take plenty of time off?

depends what your goals are and the "risks" you are willing to take. if I was to stay on for a long time (4-6 months straight, etc) I would pretty much stick to injectables only, they are so much safer than constantly running orals.

I was on for about 8-9 months last year. pretty much stuck with test, eq and a little tren. think I might have used 1-2 grams of orals the whole year. I came back after only 5.5 weeks of PCT, right back to baseline

are you kidding me youngd....dude...run a 3 month cycle(max) and come off for at least 3 months...if u diet right you will cut fat while gaining muscle on cycle anyways...i still think u should run test only in this cycle...ur first cycle was shet

LAM said:
depends what your goals are and the "risks" you are willing to take. if I was to stay on for a long time (4-6 months straight, etc) I would pretty much stick to injectables only, they are so much safer than constantly running orals.

I was on for about 8-9 months last year. pretty much stuck with test, eq and a little tren. think I might have used 1-2 grams of orals the whole year. I came back after only 5.5 weeks of PCT, right back to baseline
well i plan to run test/deca, and dbol to kickstart (if thats ok?)

i could run the test/deca for say 12 weeks, then stay on the test and drop the deca, and add in something like t3 and masteron? say week 15, then cut for 6 weeks till week 20?

okay 5 months is a long time, i'd only kickstart with that dbol, and maybe run a little var with the test/masteron at the end, i'll be on hcg throughout so i can't see recovery been too bad, and i'll keep a close eye on my BP

LAM said:
haha, on 2nd thoughts.. how about a 9 monther! :)

young d said:
well i plan to run test/deca, and dbol to kickstart (if thats ok?)

i could run the test/deca for say 12 weeks, then stay on the test and drop the deca, and add in something like t3 and masteron? say week 15, then cut for 6 weeks till week 20?

okay 5 months is a long time, i'd only kickstart with that dbol, and maybe run a little var with the test/masteron at the end, i'll be on hcg throughout so i can't see recovery been too bad, and i'll keep a close eye on my BP
My young friend. Wasn't this your first cycle. This is the problem with gear. It makes a person want to never come off. As soon as there nearing the end of there cycle, all they can think about is when can I start a new one. Take a break for a while. Mr. Lam is an experience bodybuilder and has lots of time under his belt. He knows his body and knows the proper way to use gear whether it be 8 weeks or 8 months. Did you notice he said stay away from the orals. You come right back and ask if you could kick start the next cycle off with D-Bol. Brother if your not going to listen to Mr. Lam then why even ask questions, cause it looks like your going to do what you want. :)

Tough

IML Gear Cream!
Fonz is smart and blind at the same time, he is a known fraud (he isn't 10% of the person he claims to be) AND scammer and has been for years.

Tough Old Man said:
Brother if your not going to listen to Mr. Lam then why even ask questions, cause it looks like your going to do what you want. :)

Tough
no i do listen to LAM, always

anyway i've had a re-think, and i'll go with option 3, pct from the test/deca, take a short-break off to let my body recover some, run a short cutter, then take a good 5-6 months off :thumb:

kraziplaya said:
are you kidding me youngd....dude...run a 3 month cycle(max) and come off for at least 3 months...if u diet right you will cut fat while gaining muscle on cycle anyways...i still think u should run test only in this cycle...ur first cycle was shet
yo krazi, hows it goin?

yeah i hear what you're saying, seeing my test turned out to be fake means my first cycle was all dbol, i'm not sure if there is much point adding the deca in right now, i reckon i'd gain almoast as well from the test alone, no point taking unnecessary risks, and my deca keeps till 2007, so i could save it for later i guess

Back