• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

General Questions...

dukemushroom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A frind of mine is about to take his physical training test to try and get onto the fire department here and he needs some quick strength gains. Under normal circumstances I would tell my buddy to just shut up and lift his ass off but since I have some questions too I figure I'll ask people with more knowledge than myself. Basically, what are the safest and easiest to cycle anabolics around. I've heard some things about superdrol but I don't really know what else to search for. Or what to take with them to keep side effects down, or prices, or cycling or anything. Basically I have no idea what to look for.

dukemushroom said:
A frind of mine is about to take his physical training test to try and get onto the fire department here and he needs some quick strength gains. Under normal circumstances I would tell my buddy to just shut up and lift his ass off but since I have some questions too I figure I'll ask people with more knowledge than myself. Basically, what are the safest and easiest to cycle anabolics around. I've heard some things about superdrol but I don't really know what else to search for. Or what to take with them to keep side effects down, or prices, or cycling or anything. Basically I have no idea what to look for.
I do not think Superdrol is the right prodcut for this.
The backpumps people are reporting might hinder him in many excersises. Same for condition releated and the pump in the shins.

dukemushroom said:
A frind of mine is about to take his physical training test to try and get onto the fire department here and he needs some quick strength gains.

what kind of weight training is he doing now ?

jucing up for a firefighters test................thats a new one :laugh:

If 21 or over...500mg Test every week for 8 weeks.....(250mg 2x a week)

roidin and firefighting dont go hand and hand. thery are going to lie detector test you later down the road if you've used them and when and if you say during the training or at all say goodbye to your job. They'll pick someone who hasn't and didnt have an advantage during the physical agillity testing

He's just doing basic lifting right now. I told him he needed to hit the gym hardcore since he's had at least 6 months to prepare but he put it off and is now trying to put on some quick strength for the test. The reason I ask is cause I've been wanting to give something a try myself.

you dont want strength for the test, you want cardio build those lungs and endurance ala endurance lifting. being strong will help you for like 2 seconds till your muscles are like wtf are you making me do im not used to this shit. And if you were dead set on using steroids and not getting anywhere use some eq for cardio

I don't understand this strength thing to get into the fire deptment thing. Just how fucking strong does one have to be to pass there written and oral exam. Hogwash I say. Once you pass the above tests I'm sure they send you to some type of academy where you can gain the strength you need.
What the fuck does it take to get a job now some type of fucking hercules. Just this past Wed i saw a firetruck show up with four men and they went into Von's shopping. They all looked like they were in good shape, but doubt if any of them could have bench press 175 lbs. tell your friend to eat right and train with weights and if that's not enough look for a different profession.

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
I don't understand this strength thing to get into the fire deptment thing. Just how fucking strong does one have to be to pass there written and oral exam. Hogwash I say. Once you pass the above tests I'm sure they send you to sometype of academy where you can gain the strength you need.
What the fuck does it take to get a job now sdome type of fucking hercules. Just this past Wed i saw a firetruck show up with four men and they went into Von's shopping. They all looked like they were in good shape, but doubt if any of them could have bench press 175 lbs.

Tough

he doesnt have to be strong. just able to lift a percentage of his body weight. thats where the mistake is.

it goes like this:
1.)Written test
2.)physical agility test
then you are put into either a,b,or c band and if you arent in A band good luck on ever getting hired.
3.)after all that then you are chosen for the oral bored but only if you did incredibly well on the previous two tests.

LA county fire had 25,000 aplicants for 600 positions around christmas...there a lot of compition and they'll use anything to disqualify you

The thing is he already passed his written and oral exams, he just failed the PT by about 2 mins so he has to take it again. I don't really know anything about the PT for firefighting.

IML Gear Cream!
they are letting him take it over!?..... small town?

dukemushroom said:
The thing is he already passed his written and oral exams, he just failed the PT by about 2 mins so he has to take it again. I don't really know anything about the PT for firefighting.

sounds like he needs to really work on his endurance. he needs to do some full body circuit training 3-4 times a week with 2 other days of cardio.

Back