• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you tell her?

would you?

• hell no...

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • of course

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I'd tap her on the shoulder very lightly...

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright you just met this chick... You're getting some of the best head you've ever gotten. Just wild. She's attackin it like it's the fountain of youth and shit! You feel the spring ready to erupt, but you don't want her to stop. Do you tell her?

04.jpg

I know I wouldn't...:D I mean a girl should just know!:)

SuperFlex said:
Alright you just met this chick... You're getting some of the best head you've ever gotten. Just wild. She's attackin it like it's the fountain of youth and shit! You feel the spring ready to erupt, but you don't want her to stop. Do you tell her?
:confused::confused::confused:

Wow, you really have never been a real girl have you.

ForemanRules said:
:confused::confused::confused:

Wow, you really have never been a real girl have you.

Who do you think I am? Min0 lee...

hell no...

put your hand on her shoulder or upper arm and give her a light squeeze! I though everyone knew that!!!

She'll find out when the time is right.

Wouldnt want to upset the balance of nature by intervening and telling her, now would i?

If ever wan't to see her again, I would.

So I guess my answer is no. :D

IML Gear Cream!
if she's attacking it like that she'll not mind when you do.... :shrug: or no, of course not.

I've never let a girl know when it's coming... It's kind of like my surprise for her. None have ever complained about it. Most just swallow and lick clean.

Occassionally I get a spitter....

Little Wing said:
if she's attacking it like that she'll not mind when you do.... :shrug: or no, of course not.

I know...but it's a fun question.:D

Last edited:
Little Wing said:
well said.

sounds like she knows exactly what she wants to do... be gracious and let her do it.

NeilPearson said:
I've never let a girl know when it's coming... It's kind of like my surprise for her. None have ever complained about it. Most just swallow and lick clean.

Occassionally I get a spitter....

See, that's why I want a chick who worksout. She wants the nutrients...:lick:

SuperFlex said:
See, that's why I want a chick who worksout. She wants the nutrients...:lick:

Lawl :p

My missus reckons that when shes giving me oral she can always tell when im going to come no matter how hard i try to hide it.....

Back