• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sugar Free Protein Ice Cream

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is the ultimate recipe....even better than my protein bars

In a blender, food processor (or bowl if you have a hand mixer thingy) mix:

Chocolate Ice Cream

1-2 scoops chocolate protein
2 tbsp SF/FF chocolate pudding powder
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup water
1 packet of sweetner....depending on the protein you use, you may or may not need this.

Whip the crap out of it, pour it in a bowl and stick it in the freezer. Stir every once in a while so it doesn't become a hard lump....it's so beyond good

Strawberry Ice Cream

Follow the same steps/amts but use strawberry protein powder, and vanilla pudding powder and add in 1/4 cup of frozen strawberries or mixed berries before blending.

If you use only 2 tbsp of cream, and increase the water slightly, it comes out w/ more of a fudgesicle texture.

How do you come up with these things???:thumb:

Sounds heavenly! Just in time for summer! If it ever gets here :(

:shrug: I don't know....of course...I never post the duds, and there's a lot of those....just ask my family :grin:

w8, first, you were my blame for the PB addiction, now THIS???!!! I made it last night...it was sooo good, thanks...

dont you lose the protein (nutrition) from the protein powder if you dont drink it or eat it within 30 minuutes after mixing it????

Originally posted by oceangurl01
dont you lose the protein (nutrition) from the protein powder if you dont drink it or eat it within 30 minuutes after mixing it????

Nope....it'll still be good.

so if i mix the shake and not drink it for let say : 4 hours, i would still have the nutrition???

Back